Thread: FS: Commodore(s), SIO2USB, more...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FS: Commodore(s), SIO2USB, more...

Original Brown C64:

Excellent working condition with official Commodore dust cover, box, stryofoam, all manuals, rf adapter. I do not have a power supply for it however (I have three c64's, one power supply!) so you would have to pick one up. $50

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Newer 64C with reset button mod and s-video:

Newer model 64C (white) with custom s-video cable. The computer is in excellent condition, and of course works great. There is a very tiny red button on the side before the joystick ports which acts as a reset button so you do not have to cycle power to reset your game. The computer comes with rf cable as well (in case you need it) and all original manuals. No box or power supply however - $50

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amiga:

v1.3 Rom (pulled from Amiga 500, works perfectly) - $7 shipped

ICD AdRam 520 1MB addon with "Gary" chip daughterboard and cable (For Amiga 500) - $37 shipped

Amiga 500 Leather Cover - Man do I HATE to get rid of this. Super nice cover that fits snuggly over the Amiga 500 (specifically MADE for the Amiga 500). I can no longer use it since I have added an accelerator and ram to the side slot of my 500...hence making it too wide for the cover. I could simply remove the adapters each time I want to use the cover, but what a pain. So, if you have been looking for a sweet leather cover for your beloved A500, this is it - $25 shipped.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS2 Midway Greatest Hits 2 & 3 (both new factory sealed) - $30 shipped

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiger Game.com with bonus "Lights Out" cart (new in clamshell...unopened!) - Make offer

Kraft joystick (original brown model...same color as the original C64) - $25 shipped

Atarimax SIO2USB Interface (with bright blue LEDs) - $60 shipped

More info:

http://www.atarimax.com/sio2pc/documentation/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PM!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump.

Commodores lowered to $40 each

SIO2PC USB interface lowered to $50 shipped and I will also include the cart "K-razy Kritters"

Tiger Game.com system with bonuis game - new sealed - $40 shipped.