Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: RapeLay - Japanese "rape simulator" game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi Nakamura View Post
    I don't get it. What is a "fetish hand". Please remember English is not my mother tongue. I understand the words "fetish" and "hand" but this makes no sense to me. I'm not being sarcastic this time.
    I guess you don't remember this post.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ScourDX View Post
    I guess you don't remember this post.
    It's a hand. Just a hand. Calm down, breathe deeply. Relax.

If a hand gets you that excited, I'd hate to think what would happen if you ever came into contact with a body.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi Nakamura View Post
    It's a hand. Just a hand. Calm down, breathe deeply. Relax.

If a hand gets you that excited, I'd hate to think what would happen if you ever came into contact with a body.
    I am being sarcastic. Generally speaking people get turned on by many different things. Sometimes weird things. I am not surprise Japanese culture will try to explore their own ways to express their sexual fantasy. Even Japanese are turn on by nun. What is with that?

link

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

nun fetish has been around forever, i don't know how it became a "lol japan!1" thing all of a sudden

edit: after reading that thread about the hand i find it comforting that some of digitpress is way more pathetic than i am
    And don't bring up that stupid girlie Aladdin rip off! Shantea?

Super Moderator Moderator
    Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by k8track View Post
    the subsequent (typically) abrasive response from Aussie2B asserting that I am a "pathetic" person with a "fetish" and "yellow fever" has left me really quite ruffled.
    Typical? I've been abrasive to you before? I've always thought I'm quite mellow around here, avoiding the majority of heated topics and trying to not be instigative that often since I'm more interested in just enjoying the good vibes of learning and sharing game knowledge. I honestly wasn't trying to single out any particular person to make accusations of him being pathetic or having a fetish for Asian women. When I wrote about about the topic sinking to a new low, I meant from the point at which HappehLemons started making negative generalizations about all Asian women, and I didn't want to see it swing in either direction (bashing all Asian women or talk of Asian women being more attractive than all other races). I guess you could say I was trying to be more preemptive in terms of the direction of the conversation than attempting to chastise those that had already posted.

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I was always under the impression that Yellow Fever was a viral infection transmitted by mosquitoes, that primarily occurs in Africa (and never Asia). Hmm... I guess I need to read up on my infectious diseases.

The Gentleman Thief Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    PSN
    BalooDP
    Steam
    baloorj

Quote Originally Posted by TheDomesticInstitution View Post
    I was always under the impression that Yellow Fever was a viral infection transmitted by mosquitoes, that primarily occurs in Africa (and never Asia). Hmm... I guess I need to read up on my infectious diseases.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...yellow%20fever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Xbox LIVE
    boatofcar

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie2B View Post
    Wow, this topic has sunk to a new low.

You know, guys, yellow fever is just as pathetic as those who would rule out all Asian women.
    No. No, it's not. Being physically attracted to a person based on physical features determined by race is not pathetic. Ruling out said specific class of women is.

Why is it always Western girls that have such a problem with "yellow fever?" Oh, I know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

In my opinion, whatever your attracted to or not attracted to perfectly ok. If you are attracted to Asian woman, women with blue eyes, very thin women, etc., that is fine. Likewise, if you are not attracted to these types of women, that is also fine. You can't help who you are or aren't attracted to.

The Gentleman Thief Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    PSN
    BalooDP
    Steam
    baloorj

Quote Originally Posted by Zap! View Post
    In my opinion, whatever your attracted to or not attracted to perfectly ok. If you are attracted to Asian woman, women with blue eyes, very thin women, etc., that is fine. Likewise, if you are not attracted to these types of women, that is also fine. You can't help who you are or aren't attracted to.
    Yeah, but that doesn't really give you the right to say things like:

"Oh you don't like X type of women? You must be fucking crazy!"

OR

"Oh, you like X type of women? You must be fucking crazy!"

Because really, it's all a matter of opinion as you said. And to rank one type of women over the other because of YOUR personal preference may as well be considered racism.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I only like left-handed lesbian eskimo albinos.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post

OR

"Oh, you like X type of women? You must be fucking crazy!"

Because really, it's all a matter of opinion as you said. And to rank one type of women over the other because of YOUR personal preference may as well be considered racism.
    I would call it racism only if you put others down for their preference, or if it bothers you to see one race/nationality with another.

However, if you happen to think Brazilian women are better looking than other women, I would be ok with at, as it's your attraction. However, if you are bothered by someone else who is Irish dating a Brazilian woman, then that's not ok. Just my .02.

Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I only like left-handed lesbian eskimo albinos.
    You too!?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post

Again, just to clarify my own personal position, in my haste and zeal to counter the negative sentiment of the post I was responding to, I overstated my opinion. It was meant more in the spirit of, "Hey, Asian women are awesome, don't be rude." Having a Japanese fiancée and living here in Korea has admittedly made me a bit more Asian-centric, but of course nowhere near the point of totally disregarding all other ethnicities.

And in the spirit of getting the original topic back on track, I am announcing that I will soon begin work on a text version of RapeLay for TI Basic, available on cassette.
    "As you traitors roast in your own juices, I will be safely ensconced three miles below the earth's surface, listening to my wax-cylinder player and enjoying a delicious phosphate!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Rapelay - Genesis repro cart - R8
    And don't bring up that stupid girlie Aladdin rip off! Shantea?

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    daddypushi

Back to the topic of the rape game, cause reading the last 2 pages was soooo boring and offensive more than the rape game itself! racist people here after all!

I like violent games!
    why? because I am violent!
    yes I am! I don't go around looking for trouble but I know I am violent and I try to step away of anything that can lead me into a violent situation, and in some way playing violent games ease my violent behavior in a way is like getting your doze of violence a day, it is like an inverse therapy in a way of speaking.

maybe for those inclined to the sexual needs this games ease their needs! who knows maybe!!

and again with the stereo types some guys in the thread said that there is a line and some of you really crossed that line this time with your racism! American people tend to see others the way they like or think it is like the Mexican gardener or illegal worker, the taxi driver (7/11 attendant) Hindu, the dry cleaner Chinese and so on but you can't get a blow cause you get mad!

you generalize on a whole nation because of your narrow view! and stupidly answer is just a joke!!
    Last edited by mastamuzz; 04-14-2010 at 03:53 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Xbox LIVE
    boatofcar

Quote Originally Posted by mastamuzz View Post
    Back to the topic of the rape game, cause reading the last 2 pages was soooo boring and offensive more than the rape game itself! racist people here after all!

I like violent games!
    why? because I am violent!
    yes I am! I don't go around looking for trouble but I know I am violent and I try to step away of anything that can lead me into a violent situation, and in some way playing violent games ease my violent behavior in a way is like getting your doze of violence a day, it is like an inverse therapy in a way of speaking.

maybe for those inclined to the sexual needs this games ease their needs! who knows maybe!!

and again with the stereo types some guys in the thread said that there is a line and some of you really crossed that line this time with your racism! American people tend to see others the way they like or think it is like the Mexican gardener or illegal worker, the taxi driver (7/11 attendant) Hindu, the dry cleaner Chinese and so on but you can't get a blow cause you get mad!

you generalize on a whole nation because of your narrow view! and stupidly answer is just a joke!!
    What is amazing to me is you edited that for clarity and it still appears as it is.

Super Moderator Moderator
    Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by boatofcar View Post
    Why is it always Western girls that have such a problem with "yellow fever?" Oh, I know.
    Just for the record, I'd feel exactly the same about, say, black guys who only go after white women, or white women that only go after black guys. It's not like it's an "only if I'm not excluded" kind of deal. Like I said, I think everyone is entitled to their preferences, but when they state their preferences as fact and start going on about one particular race being physically superior, it gets annoying, if not offensive. I mean, heck, I have my own preferences. I'm usually most interested in Italian or Greek guys, but I know that everybody appreciates different qualities so I'd never present my preferences as fact or fail to realize that all races are equal in terms of attractiveness, even if some attractive individuals may not do much for me personally.

And maybe it's just me, but when a preference gets elevated to a fetish, whether for race, feet, or anything else, I think that's pretty dumb, but whatever floats people's boats, as long as it's legal and healthy. I just don't get that stuff considering I have no fetishes myself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Based on all this free press the makers of Rapelay should make a mainstream sequel. And if the game is going to go mainstream they might as well release it as a Wii exclusive. I can hear it now: "Now coming exclusively to the Wii: Wii Rape. Because it's not about you raping or me raping. It's about Wii raping". It would probably fly in Japan.
    ALL HAIL THE 1 2 P
    Quote Originally Posted by THE 1 2 P
    Why? Once you've seen one partially-exposed butthole you've seen them all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Now what is this about a fetish hand?

I think I have a fetish hand as well. Oh man does it do some sick and twisted things.