Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: RapeLay - Japanese "rape simulator" game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi Nakamura View Post
    Sex for you is an attraction to genitalia? You've got a lot to learn about sex...
    I said considered, but the act of sex is mainly stimulated by genitalia (by that it mean its where all the good feelings comes from, mimi). I was trying to explain that I don't think sex is a fetish because the pleasure of sex (Normal sex that is) comes from the genitalia and not any other type of outside source and since fetishes are "attraction" to non genitalia that would exclude it. But this is just how I'm interpreting everything.

Good job missing my point though, but I'm not surprised to be honest since you have a reputation for not understanding much.

Quote Originally Posted by Icarus Moonsight View Post
    Think you are confusing fetish and taboo. There are 'normal' fetishes and taboo ones, but those distinctions are purely cultural in context, specifically cultural norms - within them or outside of them. Personally, I think culture is all bullshit as far as behavior goes.
    Probably, I always was under the impression that for something to be a fetish it had to be somewhat abnormal but looks like I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Mitchell View Post
    What the DSM-IV considers a fetish is a sexual attraction/preoccupation with either an inanimate object (ie-women's undergarments) or a part of the human body not generally considered erotic (such as a foot). Sexual arousal can ONLY occur in these people in the presence of or context of this object or body part. So if a person likes feet but likes to fuck in the more conventional sense, that's not a fetish.

A common psych boards question is "What is the most common crime committed by individuals with a diagnosis of fetishism?" The answer is always "theft", because the perverts commonly steal panties and bras off of clothes lines.
    That just doesn't sound right to me. So lets say someone likes to get footf*cked, and it's one of the most incredible things for that person.. but he can still have sex without feet involved (but doesn't get turned on nearly as much, but still gets turned on) he doesn't have a fetish?
    Last edited by HappehLemons; 04-18-2010 at 01:19 AM.
    Check out my oldschool game reviews!
    Click Me!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HappehLemons View Post
    I said considered, but the act of sex is mainly stimulated by genitalia (by that it mean its where all the good feelings comes from, mimi). I was trying to explain that I don't think sex is a fetish because the pleasure of sex (Normal sex that is) comes from the genitalia and not any other type of outside source and since fetishes are "attraction" to non genitalia that would exclude it. But this is just how I'm interpreting everything.

Good job missing my point though, but I'm not surprised to be honest since you have a reputation for not understanding much.
    You're obviously not very experienced as you have next to no understanding of women. For us, sex is not purely physical, it's also a mental experience. In fact, I would say it's 50% physical, 50% mental. If sex was a purely physical experience, women would be quite happy with vibrators / sex toys, and sexual fetishes such as the ones mentioned in this thread wouldn't exist.

The "good feeling" isn't just a physical sensation, to say it doesn't come from "any other type of outside source" is an uneducated statement.

No doubt, you'll tell me how "I'm missing the point" again in your next response.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Even if it were entirely physical, there are erogenous zones beyond just reproductive organs.

ServBot (Level 11) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Xbox LIVE
    Psygnosis8
    PSN
    Psygnosis8
    Steam
    Psygnosis8

That just doesn't sound right to me. So lets say someone likes to get footf*cked, and it's one of the most incredible things for that person.. but he can still have sex without feet involved (but doesn't get turned on nearly as much, but still gets turned on) he doesn't have a fetish?
    Well, like I said, it's up to the clinician to take all those factors into account.

One of the things I didn't mention is that for fetishism to be considered a DISORDER it has to cause significant problems in social, occupational, or educational functioning. That's the medical definition.

I think a person probably can have a fetish in the situation you described but the DSM-IV won't recognize it (and insurance companies won't cover it ) if the person can have sex by normal means.

Personally, I think some things in the DSM-IV are ridiculous and in some cases, it has as much validity as a grocery store romance novel. I've even gotten in serious trouble in residency for making "demeaning comments" about the DSM-IV in residency during case presentations. (I think the guy who got mad at me was on the DSM-IV drafting committee or something.)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You're obviously not very experienced as you have next to no understanding of women. For us, sex is not purely physical, it's also a mental experience. In fact, I would say it's 50% physical, 50% mental. If sex was a purely physical experience, women would be quite happy with vibrators / sex toys, and sexual fetishes such as the ones mentioned in this thread wouldn't exist.

The "good feeling" isn't just a physical sensation, to say it doesn't come from "any other type of outside source" is an uneducated statement.

No doubt, you'll tell me how "I'm missing the point" again in your next response.
    You're right, because understanding the female anatomy directly relates to how much experience you have with women. Seems like every post you make responding to something I said is stab at me. You're not really missing my point I just don't know how to explain my reasoning to why I don't think sex is a fetish very well. I'm well aware of how physical and mental stimulation of sex play a part for women but I don't think you're trying to explain or have a conversation about anything in your posts.

Even if it were entirely physical, there are erogenous zones beyond just reproductive organs.
    That's true. As I said above my reasoning is pretty flawed. But I still don't think sex itself is a fetish.
    Check out my oldschool game reviews!
    Click Me!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You're right, because understanding the female anatomy directly relates to how much experience you have with women.
    No, but sex does. You know, sex, the topic that we were discussing. Sex.

Seems like every post you make responding to something I said is stab at me.
    Ahem... wasn't the following quote directed at me before I responded?

I'm well aware of how physical and mental stimulation of sex play a part for women but I don't think you're trying to explain or have a conversation about anything in your posts.
    And you are? You do remember what you posted right? I responded directly to your misinformed post. The one where you spoke condescendingly about where you thought the "good feelings" came from. Here it is again:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Somehow you always manage to get into a mexican standoff with everyone pointing at you and you being the only opposition >_>.
    Last edited by Richter Belmount; 04-18-2010 at 07:21 PM.
    U GAIZ JUST DONT LIKE CHANGE , (builds a artificial foundation here)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

One question for Mimi. Do Japanese women digg black men? What is this has to do with Rapelay? Well nothing.
    Last edited by ScourDX; 04-18-2010 at 07:15 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ScourDX View Post
    One question for Mimi. Do Japanese women digg black men? What is this has to do with Rapelay? Well nothing.
    Very off topic.

But, why wouldn't Japanese girls be into Black guys?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Are japanese men into black women?

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Gaijin takes on a whole new meaning.

The population of Japan is 98.5% Japanese. The remaining 1.8 million or so is .5% Korean, .5% Chinese and .6% Other. That 720,000 "Other" is your White, Hispanic, African and so on.

1 in 168 or so. In a full 767 Jumbo Jet would only have two people who were not Japanese. The years I was living there, I think I looked it up at being around 25000 American residents. Meaning finding an American living in Japan is 1 every 4,800. So imagine walking around Comic-con and being one of the 30 Americans in attendance. Getting an idea for how damn rare you would feel living in Japan?

So Japanese being in to black? Statistically speaking, it's a slim chance anyone they'd ever meet romantically would be black. Which would make any non-Japanese person a "catch" almost to the point of being singled out and hunted down as a status symbol.
    Collector of 1,673 strategy guides, and BlazBlue ain't one of them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No, but sex does. You know, sex, the topic that we were discussing. Sex.

Ahem... wasn't the following quote directed at me before I responded?

And you are? You do remember what you posted right? I responded directly to your misinformed post. The one where you spoke condescendingly about where you thought the "good feelings" came from. Here it is again:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLKnCeeAW48

I really dont see the difference
    Last edited by Richter Belmount; 04-19-2010 at 03:00 AM.

Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Very off topic.

But, why wouldn't Japanese girls be into Black guys?
    Because a large portion of Japanese culture shows a dislike of black people?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy Color View Post
    I'm not sure if it's true or not, but a while back a Korean friend told me they are pretty nationalist, and he may even face discrimination.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DonMarco View Post
    The population of Japan is 98.5% Japanese. The remaining 1.8 million or so is .5% Korean, .5% Chinese and .6% Other. That 720,000 "Other" is your White, Hispanic, African and so on.

1 in 168 or so. In a full 767 Jumbo Jet would only have two people who were not Japanese. The years I was living there, I think I looked it up at being around 25000 American residents. Meaning finding an American living in Japan is 1 every 4,800. So imagine walking around Comic-con and being one of the 30 Americans in attendance. Getting an idea for how damn rare you would feel living in Japan?

So Japanese being in to black? Statistically speaking, it's a slim chance anyone they'd ever meet romantically would be black. Which would make any non-Japanese person a "catch" almost to the point of being singled out and hunted down as a status symbol.
    interesting logic.

There are not so many foreigners living in Japan when compared to the West, but in Tokyo I see foreigners of every type every time I step outside. I take it you didn't live in Tokyo? In the countryside foreigners are non-existent!

Being rare doesn't make you wanted though, you've gotta be good-looking too! I mean, have you seen the state of some of the Westerners that live here... I'm sure you were joking anyway :-)

It's a bit of a stereotype that Japanese girls who date foreigners are the ones who can't get Japanese guys. I'd say it's only 75% true though.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Really?

http://vimeo.com/9724417

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    ubersaurus

My friend Nick is black and has lived in Japan for several years now; Japanese girls like him as well as any other girls seem to. And yet, despite all odds, he ended up dating another American while he's been there! Go figure.

There's a general degree of racial insensitivity based on the stories I've heard from him (and hell, my white friends who've lived there) but nothing along the lines of outright dislike by the general populace.
    Check out the Kleppings!
    Make Way For Madness!
    "9 is a poor man's 11, and 11 is a Baker's Ten."
    Infinite Lives

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Xbox LIVE
    boatofcar

Have you ever been to Japan? Stereotyping ftw.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by boatofcar View Post
    Stereotyping ftw.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-cc4QOzqs0

Also do japanese people feel guilt? Is there air in japan? And are there toilets in japan?
    Last edited by Richter Belmount; 04-19-2010 at 10:58 AM.

Shmup Hooligan Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Are japanese men into black women?
    In a somewhat recent interracial dating and marriage study/survey; Asian male/Black female was indicated as the rarest interracial coupling. That survey was limited to a US residential sample though, IIRC. Population percentages come into play. Most common (by pure numbers) were White male/Asian female and Black male/White female. Black females were indicated as being the most likely of all groups to couple within their own race.

I don't put any stock or value into such things, and you can't really draw any worthwhile conclusions from it. But that is what the survey results found.

Video game fantasy rape scenarios to clinical definitions of fetishism to Japanese interracial dating... There must be a common thread between them all, somewhere. It all seems too related to have none.

This signature is dedicated to all those
    cyberpunks who fight against injustice
    and corruption every day of their lives