Items are located in vacaville CA 95688. Local pickup preferred, cash in hand. Can't really afford to trade right now (unless it was so lopsided I can't refuse). Assume the best condition unless otherwise noted (i.e. original, fully working). Prices are not shipped unless marked- and that only applies to the US.

* Computer. 3.2 Pentium 4, 1gb ram, fresh install of WIndows XP, 160gb HD. Installing a fresh run of XP home/pro (whatever one I find the discs for first). Used a bit with mame + projector. Includes mouse/keyboard/adapters/ case (needs help)/dvd drive/geforce 6600,power supply/speakers (logitechs?) etc. $125 for everything.

*Averatec 3700 series laptop. Comes with laptop, carrying case, power cable, fresh install + possibly extra discs. Runs great! AMD 3000+ w/ 512 mb ram. 60gb HD. Comes with XP Home/ Service pack 3. Nothing damaged- but has seen a few years worth of use. Battery still holds a charge, too! $275 shipped

*Sony KV 36 XBR800 4:3 Flat Screen CRT (480p/progressive scan). Also does 720p/1080i with letterboxing. Great for Smash Brothers/Guilty Gear/etc. Nice TV for old school use if you don't want to go the complicated RGB route. Includes remote/full sony stand. $250

*Time Machine (play famicom on GBA) $30 shipped

*Strikers 1945 $80 shipped

*Shit ton of Seimetsu/sanwa joysticks/buttons. I'd wager with a bit of cleaning up you can put together a few nice pairs out of this stuff. Several Happ joysticks included along with a random smattering of buttons (sanwas/seim/happ) TBD

*In The Hunt Jamma PCB $135 shipped (us)

*Numan Athletics rom/mobo (jamma pcb) $40 shipped. Motherboard has volume issues, rom cart works great.

*Ikari Warriors 3: The Rescue. Was told the rotary function does not work- have not messed with it. Purchased in a lot of other stuff I wanted. Powers up and doesn't seem to have any issues, no way of testing rotary stuff out *just* yet. $offer

*Tiger Heli $20 shipped. (free to the interested party if you local pick up- hopefully even find some other stuff that interests you).

*Super World Circuit (tennis). Namco cart/mobo jamma system. Dead (?) motherboard- cart works fine. $30 shipped

MVS CARTS US NON BOOTS
*3 Count Bount MVS (US/non boot). $15 shipped
*King of the Monsters $15 shipped
*World Heroes 2 $15 shipped

*RS4 Micro RC Car lot. ALl kinds of parts- almsot enough parts for 2 whole cars. One car is about 90% complete- needs ESC/receiver. TONS of upgrades (graphite/carbon fiber/motors/aluminum). $100 shipped for the box of stuff.

*Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Jamma. 4 player. I just purchased 2 sets of 2player roms from Hobby Roms to help these move quicker (I have 2 boards). Will set it up however you prefer and include both sets of roms. $70 shipped

*3 pcb Holders $10

*Sanwa 29" Flat Screen CRT Arcade monitor (new in box). Does VGA/low/med res etc. $425

*Mini Cute/Neo 19. $1700 for the pair. There's a thread on the Neo/MC in the SNK Selling that details these guys better

*DoDonPachi Dai Ou Jou (on hold for KickinWing)

*Area 51 Hard Drive/ security roms. Pulled from a working board when I converted to an Area 51/Max Force $20 Shipped

*Killer Instinct 2 Conversion kit. Full manuals/roms/cable/hd/hd dongle. COnvert your Killer Instinct to KI2 (and back again!). All factory original.

*Playseats game seat + Wireless Microsoft Xbox 360 Steering Wheel. $200. Used very little- steering wheel works great and has all the parts (even probably the box/manuals somewhere). Nice set for someone looking for some racing realism.