Thread: Psone And Psone Screens For Sale (portables!)

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Psone And Psone Screens For Sale (portables!)

Well I guess it's time to clear out my portable building closet, and get rid of some stuffs, I'll periodically update this thread if I find anything useful to sell on this site.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LISTING (READ BEFORE CONTINUING)

• 1. I have been on BenHeck for many years, and all my items on sale are in working order (unless I state otherwise), and other members (if still active) can vouch for me.
      2. The only forms of payment I accept at the moment are ConcealedCash (money hidden in between sheets of paper and then mailed, at your own risk) or Money Order. I have not been able to make a Paypal account, so I apologize for that. Trades I'd consider are The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask and an N64 Expansion, with you adding money, of course. If you offer, be serious about it, I don't BS around with transactions. If you don't waste my time, I won't waste yours.
      3. To your offers, add 10 dollars for shipping on the East Coast, and 15 for the West Coast.
      4. I ship my items via USPS Priority Mail, and it's all securely packaged. If you live in the NYC area, I can meetup with you, at a location and time of my choosing.
      5. Don't offer below my StartingOffer, it's there for a reason.
      6. Have fun and buy, if you need more photos or want to ask questions, ask away.
      7. MY PREFERRED FORM OF COMMUNICATION IS EMAIL. You can drop a PM, but I might not always get it, as I don't check these forums as much as I used to. I'd prefer it if you dropped an email at ajsen1gma@gmail.com

First of all, I want to point out my tag:

If you see any of my pics, being used anywhere, not under my name, tell me, so I can take appropriate actions, and so other people don't get scammed.

1. PSONEs and PSONE Screens

These are pretty much portables, as it is! One of the SystemxScreen combo is opened up. In that pair, I closed the screen up but the system is still opened up (when shipping, I'll tape it down, to ensure it's not damaged). Other combo is completely mint. Both combos are still working as you can see from the photos. So, time for the pricing.

PSONE SCREEN (opened) Starting Offer: SOLD! Highestoffer: SOLD! BuyItNow: SOLD!
    PSONE (opened) StartingOffer: $10 Hightestoffer: YOU? BuyItNow: $20
    IF BUYING BOTH, I WILL MAKE THE PRICE 50-60ish SHIPPED.

PSONE Screen (mint) StartingOffer: $40 Highestoffer: AfroLH: $45 BuyItNow: LOWERED TO $55 SHIPPED!
    PSONE (mint) StartingOffer: $20 Highestoffer: YOU? BuyItNow: $30
    IF BUYING BOTH, I WILL MAKE THE PRICE 60-70 ish SHIPPED.

I will modify prices as they seem fit over time. Buy fast, since I need money fast, if you are really interested, talk to me personally, and we can sort something out.

Also, if you wish to purchase the RC Car Battery w/ charger and the modified PSONE Plug (makes the PSONE run on batteries), you can buy that for $25 ($30 Shipped).
    What is the mind to you but an enigma to you...what is games but the answer to that enigma :-)

MEIN GOTT, C'EST ATARI...HOOORAH!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump it up, please.
    What is the mind to you but an enigma to you...what is games but the answer to that enigma :-)

MEIN GOTT, C'EST ATARI...HOOORAH!

Cherry (Level 1) ErmangelnSeelen's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What a showoff, I see those SBTG's! ^_-

This is a really cool thread, PSX is by far my favorite system, but I never even though to pick up one of these. I'll have to keep this bookmarked, hopefully I can get a job soon!