Thread: FS: VHTF real Monster S-Vid/Audio cables for Xbox & PS2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FS: VHTF real Monster S-Vid/Audio cables for Xbox & PS2

Once again.. my friend pulled through for me, and gave these to me last week to help me finance what may perhaps be my last month of broadband access.. it's getting too expensive.

Anyways.. he found them up in his attic and I daresay he used them for a few months WAY back before switching to a big-screen with RGBs. These are two REAL, authentic, genuine (not some cheap "knock-offs" bought online) Monster branded console cables he purchased locally at a high-end audio electronics store. I know he paid about triple what I'm asking for them. One is for a Playstation 2.. the other for an Xbox. Both are ten feet in length sporting heavy-duty premium grade Monster cable components. PS2 is blue.. Xbox is green with "diamond reinforced" sheathing (making it not quite as supple as the PS2 one).

As seen in the pictures.. they have the standard console appropriate plug on one end.. and terminate in an S-Video out jack and your stereo Red & White. All plugs have the word "Monster" on them as well as the logo on the console end. In the picture for the coiled Xbox cable I tried to show that it DOES have the optional output plug for the optical out SPDIF adaptor (not included).

Almost impossible to find. Where/why/how would one want to use them? Good for playing these last-gen consoles if one still has a "tube" TV with no better inputs that S-Vid (480 res?) or maybe your new HDTV has all the "better" inputs tied up and you don't want to waste anything more on older consoles.

I'm asking $18 EACH for them (no dickering) and I will ship each one within the domestic US for $5 as well. Buy both.. and I'll ship them both for a total of $40. I'm posting this on another site as well.. so it's first come..

Payment through PayPal only.. sorry.

I have dealt with several members on both sites. One can view my "record" in the feedback section (where applicable) or simply by looking up my other B&S posts.

Thanks to all for your time & attention.

Last edited by scorch56; 03-19-2009 at 09:05 AM.
    "Kooch56.. you is a MEAN man!"
    My DP feedback
    "Take us to the THRESHOLD!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Prices lowered.