First I would like to thank Ze_ro for the wealth of information he provided in past threads I searched on the Amiga CD32, however I still have a few burning questions which were not quite answered for me dealing with the monitors.

I am getting my first Amiga hardware, that being the CD32 very soon. I am from the US so I understand some issues I will be running into, I have already ordered an Amiga Mouse for switching from NTSC to PAL (atleast the Hz) for playing PAL games on an NTSC console.

I read that by buying a Commodore 1084 monitor it will fix any and all problems that I might have with color issues and images being cut off on the bottom when using a standard US NTSC Television. I have been thinking of buying this monitor and was wondering if this will be what I want for an NTSC Amiga CD32:

I read that using S-Video is the best way to go for NTSC to avoid all problems (or can I use composite just fine?) However I cannot clearly make out an S-Video port on this monitor (see pictures below). Also, is there going to be some kind of input for computer speakers so I can get better sound quality?

Also note these two pictures, one shows it has 50/60Hz and the other just says 60hz, will this be a problem or will it automaticaly detect both 50 and 60hz?:

Thank you for any help I can get on this monitor I realy appreciate it!