Thread: Arcade games parts, console stuff, + MORE!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Arcade games parts, console stuff, + MORE!

All items are located in Vacaville CA 95688. Local Pickup is strongly preferred. For quickest response- email me @ Battlesmurfdx AT yahoo.com

*KI2 Upgrade Roms, HD, cable, manuals, small HD pcb (the one that plugs into the HD cable). NO GAME PCB included- this is just the full factory KI2 upgrade kit. $145 shipped priority

*27in (us) 29 (japan) Flat Screen Sanwa CRT monitor (new in box). Tri-sync (low/med/high res). Has vga and an onboard RGB connector. $370 local pick up. Bought new for $425 on eBay- ended up not needing it. US sizing puts it at a 27" incher (we measure from inside the shadow mask to shadow mask). Fits 29" japanese arcade cabinets (they measure the full face) - I.e. Egret 2s, AWSDs, Astros, Net Cities, Blasts, etc.

*25" well gardner tube. Works (good, great?). Might be able to source chassis for it- but as of right now- $20 obo and it's yours. Little to no burn if memory served on that one. 1 week only.

*Averatec 3700 series laptop. Comes with laptop, carrying case, power cable, fresh install + possibly extra discs. Runs great! AMD 3000+ w/ 512 mb ram. 60gb HD. Comes with XP Home/ Service pack 3. Nothing damaged- but has seen a few years worth of use. Battery still holds a charge, too! $275 shipped

*Time Machine (play famicom on GBA) $30 shipped

*ButtKicker LFE kit. Includes amp, 2 shakers, mounts, wires, manuals, pegs, etc etc. Basically- EVERYTHING you need for the full buttkicker set. Paid something silly ($700?) whenever I grabbed it. Wife left and wanted to take the sound system- so this has sat dormant. $450 + shipping for everything that I have for it. Works great, not used very much, is in perfect shape.

*Strikers 1945 $80 shipped

*Simpsons 4 player jamma board. 1F Rom error (garbled sounds- everything else works 100%. Fixable? Not sure- it needs some help on that rom and its traces). $50 shipped SOLD

*Numan Athletics rom/mobo (jamma pcb) $40 shipped. Motherboard has volume issues, rom cart works great.

*Ikari Warriors 3: The Rescue. Was told the rotary function does not work- have not messed with it. Purchased in a lot of other stuff I wanted. Powers up and doesn't seem to have any issues, no way of testing rotary stuff out *just* yet. $offer

*Tiger Heli $20 shipped. (free to the interested party if you local pick up- hopefully even find some other stuff that interests you).

*Super World Circuit (tennis). Namco cart/mobo jamma system. Dead (?) motherboard- cart works fine. $30 shipped

MVS CARTS US NON BOOTS
    *3 Count Bount MVS (US/non boot). $15 shipped
    *World Heroes 2 $15 shipped

*RS4 Micro RC Car lot. ALl kinds of parts- almsot enough parts for 2 whole cars. One car is about 90% complete- needs ESC/receiver. TONS of upgrades (graphite/carbon fiber/motors/aluminum). $100 shipped for the box of stuff.

*Brand Spanking New Sanwa JLF Joysticks. Have a few different colors of ball tops to use as well. I have about 4 of these. They were going in a cocktail- but I'll reorder down the line. $35 shipped each.

*Mini Cute/Neo 19. $1700 for the pair. There's a thread on the Neo/MC in the SNK Selling that details these guys better

*DoDonPachi Dai Ou Jou jamma pcb (pending)

*Area 51 Hard Drive/ security roms. Pulled from a working board when I converted to an Area 51/Max Force. $15 Shipped

*Playseats game seat + Wireless Microsoft Xbox 360 Steering Wheel. $200. Used very little- steering wheel works great and has all the parts (even probably the box/manuals somewhere). Nice set for someone looking for some racing realism.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

lots of stuff still available. Hits eBay here soon-ish- grab most of it while you can fellas.