well, looks like i'll finally be getting a house and my own game room soon (fingers crossed) so i had something i was gonna ask an opinion about. growing up and even now computer gameing was a big part of my video gameing so i was going to dedicate one wall of comp gameing. i wanted to have a few systems set up, possibly 4 or 5. of course i could always pull out the other systems to play as needed but i wanted a few set up that i will be useing the most. i wanted the "perminant" setup to be what would probibly be the more influential or unique computers with experences you can't get on other comps or that host a number of "definitive" versions. anyways this is what i have in mind

1) amiga 3000.
2) C64
3)apple IIGS

i know for sure i want those 3 in the setup but not sure what i want to place in the next 2 slots, assumeing i have room

i own
Ti-99/4A
MSX2 (obviously alot of unique games here)
aquarious (what would be the point?)
atari 800XL
atari 1040ST (usually other systems like the amiga had the better ports so i don't see much point of this in a perminet setup. besides the great versions of Captian Blood i can't think of any reason to have this setup most of the time)

i do not own
DOS machine (i've really been thinking about this one. not to costly to put together and ALOT of great late 80's early-mid 90's games. i don't like to emulate but when i think about it is there a good reason for a dedicated DOS machine when there is DOSBOX? are there advantages to a dedicated DOS setup? a ibm pc is an ibm pc after all so is useing dosbox truely emulateing?)
vic-20
C128
dragon32

i've also really wanted to get into Euro computers so i've really considered getting a spectrum, amastrad or acorn archemedies setup, spectrum would probibly be cheapest.

anyways, any suggestions, comments?