how rare is it really? I know it has to be rarer than the R2 the DP guide gives it... it rarely shows up on ebay, and it never shows up there factory sealed... I finally found a sealed copy on Amazon for $90... and I figure that it's quite possibly the last sealed copy in existence... so before I open it, I'm curious what the likelihood is that's the case, and if so, what's it really worth sealed? would anyone else be willing to pay what I had to pay for a sealed copy of it?

I also got a sealed copy of Tigger's Honey Hunt, and I'm wondering what's the difference between the regular version of it and the collector's version? the version I got is the regular version, and I'm not sure I'm gonna bother trying to track down the collector's version as well, but I'm still wondering what else was included with them... there seemed to be a trend towards the end of the PS1's lifespan of every new game being available in regular and collector's versions, as I know NASCAR Rumble was another one like that, but I dunno what the differences were nor how limited their availability was