Thread: OT: For you wrestling fans out there...

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default OT: For you wrestling fans out there...

It looks as if I'll be pretty broke for the next couple weeks, so I could really use some extra cash. I know there are plenty of my fellow wrestling junkies here, so i'll go ahead and give you a quick idea of what I've got lying around here:

-40 or so MOC WWF Hasbro figures
    -a handful of MOC WCW Galoob Figures
    -50 or so orignal WWF and WCW tapes w/ boxes
    -20+ Late 80's-Early 90's WWF Magazines
    -15 or so issues of Pro Wrestling Illustrated from the early 80's

PM me for lists.

-Hitman-

Startin' From Scratch Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Do you have the Flair '92 rumble?

-AG
    -AB+

Holy crap. It's been a while.

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If you want a copy, I'm sure I have it somewhere. Every time I find an original Royal Rumble tape from that time period though, it goes on eBay. I've got like $50 for Rumble '91, and $30 for Rumble '92 two different times! People go crazy for those.

-Hitman-

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have the 92 Flair Rumble (no box) and it's my favorite Rumble of all-time. The WWF was at his high peak with their roster at this time.

Flair, Undertaker, Macho Man, Hogan, Sid......

Bobby Heenan really shine in this too.
    Oh eBay! you are such a pain, I am addicted to you like crack cocaine. You offer things I cannot find in stores,You are the pimp, and we are all your whores.

Crono (Level 14)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

PM me the details of what you have as far as vids and mags... check my website (the URL link below) for my wrestling tape collection. It's pretty big.
    Seeking display quality copy of I Want My Mommy for the 2600... if you have one, PM me, I will pay/trade well.

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've had enough people PM me asking for the video list, so here it goes. I'd kind of like offers, although the average ebay price is probably what I'm looking for. Don't let that scare you off though, a lot of these tapes are only worth $5 or so. Again, all these are originals w/ boxes.

WWF
    --------
    Demolition, Wrestlemania 5, Hulkamania 4, Most Unusual Matches Ever, Brawl in the Family, Raw: Strategies ant Tips, Wrestlemania the Arcade Game: A Video Guide (these two tapes are hilarious!), Wrestlemania 11, King of the Ring '95, Fan Favorites, Shawn Michaels: Hits from the Heartbreak Kid, Winter Combat '96, Slammy Awards '96, World Tour '96, Bret "the Hitman" Hart, Slammy Awards '97, Best of Wrestlemania 1-14, Best of Survivor Series, Degenertion-X, Survivor Series '98, IYH Rock Bottom, Rumble '99, Survivor '99, Survivor '92, Action Zone, No Mercy 2000, Armageddon 2001, Wrestlemania 1, Wrestlemania 3, Wrestlefest '90, Supertape 2, Hulkamania Forever, Supertape 4, 2nd Annual Battle of the WWF Superstars, World Tour 1991, Hulkamania 6, Crunch Classics, Wrestlefest '92

WCW
    ----------------
    Slamboree '95, Bash at the Beach '95, Great American Bash '95, Uncensored '95, Road Wild '98, Starcade '98, Spring Stampede '99, Great American Bash '99, Bash at the Beach '99, Road Wild '99, Superbrawl 2000, Uncensored 2000, Plenty of the Best of WCW tapes they released, Plenty of the WCW superstar series tapes they released,

Others
    ----------
    ECW Path of Destruction
    ECW Extreme Evolution (I've got a ton of this sealed for some reason as well)
    Exposed: Pro Wrestling's Greatest Secrets (That one Fox special. Funny stuff)

I'll try and put together a magazine list soon. I'm too tired now

-Hitman-