I don't know if an idea like this would ever work...but I think Ebay should make it so if someone buys something, than they HAVE to pay for it within a certain amount of days, or PayPal takes the money from their account and automatically gives it to the seller. I mean, why not? PayPal already forcefully takes the money away from the seller if the buyer files a dispute or claim. There are too many buyers out there who take over a week to pay, or never pay at all...and it costs the sellers time and money. Ebay just doesn't crack down on dead beat bidders hard enough. Giving them a "strike" on their account will do nothing, because all they have to do is create a new account once they get three strikes. Also, they don't have negative feedback anymore due to Ebay not allowing sellers to leave buyers negative comments...so all buyers look like they have perfect feedback, making it impossible to tell which one's are dead beats. If a bidder knows that their money will automatically be taken away from them by PayPal if they don't pay within a certain amount of time, they would be much less likely to buy something that they don't intend to pay for....and that would seriously cut down the amount of dead beat bidders on Ebay.