Thread: WTB: Complete NES Games - $300 Up For Grabs...let's see whatcha got!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default WTB: Complete NES Games - $300 Up For Grabs...let's see whatcha got!

Well, the CIB bug bit my arse...hard. I'm starting to slowly phase out my carts for CIB copies, and I'd like to make a bulk purchase. I'd like to purchase from one or two people in order to maximize my monies. I have a very small number of CIB games as it currently stands, which is why I am not including a list at the moment. Chances are I don't have what you're offering.

The main purpose of this purchase is to fill in as many holes as possible. I'm not looking to blow the entire amount on one or two games, but I also won't pass up a great deal. Condition wise, I'm looking for things to be in good condition. I don't want boxes with tears, writing, tons of stickers, heavy wearing, manuals that are missing covers/pages, etc...

With all that said, let's see what kind of $300 deals you can come up with! Post it here, or send a PM.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have over 250 CIB on my site and over 300 box only NES games with actual pictures of each game for sale. Take a look and let me know if you have any questions. www.tradengames.com
    Jason
    If you are ever in St louis stop by my store Trade-N-Games. I have a huge selection of vintage games along with the new systems. Or shop online now www.tradengames.com
    Jason