Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

Quote Originally Posted by Therealqtip View Post
    is daggerfall an elder scrolls game?
    Part two in the series.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

Pac-Man (Level 10) mobiusclimber's Avatar
    Up In Your Bitch Is Where You Might Find Me
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle15 View Post
    Whoa, that's a great haul. I've been looking for a DC copy of Ikaruga and one of those Wonderswan Colors.
    Which bundle did you get?
    I don't mean I got a Limited Edition Box Set, I mean I got a blue WSC console cib along w/ a ton of games. I'm actually probably going to just turn around and resell most of this stuff (but I'm keeping a couple of the WSC games) so I can finance something like a Swan Crystal system and maybe Napple Tale or L.O.L. for the Dreamcast (games I actually want to play).

I am getting a Final Fantasy box set in the mail soon from a member on here.
    My DP Feedback Thread: Here!
    I Post On The Blog At RisingStuff.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

... I don't know why I got it really, for some reason I couldn't resist. It was pretty cheap? Oh well... it is kind of cool to have I guess.

Majesco-model Game Gear (in quite good shape, with the manual)
    Pac-Man (Majesco re-release version, complete in box, though the box has a tear on the back)
    Sonic Spinball (cart only Majesco version)

($14 for these things)

Then I got...
    --
    another Genesis 2/32X/GG power supply to use with it (because without one there's no point, given the awful battery life)
    Winter Olympics Lillehammer '94 (cart only)
    Super Monaco GP (cart only)

($5 for those three things)

.. Oh, and for a dollar I got a GBA light attachment thing. My Worm Light broke some time back, it's nice to have something to replace it...

I need to find some games...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Haven't really been too lucky this month, though it only started so I guess I can't complain. Will probably hit up the resale shops around town as I haven't been by them in months.
    So far I got a Wii Classic Controller: $10.87 at Radioshack. Guess it was a good thing I waited for that. I also got Ruff's Bone at a Resale Shop for a dollar. My brother and I have some Nostalgia for the Living Books games.

Unfortunately that resale shop had little in the way of games besides a PSX. Probably has something to do with a game store being in the same plaza.
    I have a sig?

Super Moderator Moderator
    Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

I returned to a Goodwill for the second time this summer and discovered they got in an awesome assortment of NES games. Seriously, virtually all really good stuff like Punch-Out, Blaster Master, The Guardian Legend, Strider, StarTropics, etc. The only problem is I already have all of those. :P Well, and at $2.99 they were slightly on the pricey side, so I guess it's good I already got them elsewhere. I did, however, pick up:

Bionic Commando
    The Battle of Olympus
    Wall Street Kid

I'm really excited about finding Bionic Commando actually, despite how common and unremarkable of a find it is. It was one of the games that my brother had when we were kids, and I've wanted to get it since basically when I first started buying NES games around a decade ago. I found most of the games we had back then nearly right away, but for some reason Bionic Commando has eluded me all this time (and I didn't want to resort to online shopping).

Then I headed over to Toys R Us to buy a game I had seen previously and wanted to get for the Club Nintendo points before June 30 (since I was only 30 away from Platinum status). It's a good thing I didn't buy it earlier since they started a new clearance, and it was even cheaper than before. I ended up buying:

Advance Wars: Days of Ruin (DS) - 7.98
    Bangai-O Spirits (DS) - 7.98
    Patapon (PSP) - 7.98
    Rogue Galaxy (PS2) - 15.98

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I hit up the blockbuster b1g1 sale (the clerks hooked it up so that I got an awesome deal):
    Devil may cry 4 (360) - 14.99
    Dark Sector (360) COMPLETE - free
    Incredible Hulk (360) COMPLETE - free
    Sambe de amigo (Wii) - free
    Bully (360) COMPLETE - 14.99
    Lego Batman (360) COMPLETE - 14.99

This puts me 5 away from having every Sega game released on 360 with getting Hulk (since I already paid for Viking and am waiting for it to come in the mail)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Image down

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    haasinhampton

Hit up a church rummage sale this morning, it is always good every year, got in line at 725, it started at 8. Was one of the first 40 people in the door, i went right to the elecronics room, i found a few nes games with hard cases for .25 each, about 13 total, then also a zapper and controller for .25 each, i kept scouring the room, i found a 9 inch tv dvd combo for 3 and also a white 9 inch panasonic kitchen tv for 2, so garbbed both of those, i got windows 95 sealed for $1 but i guess its pretty worthless, As im still searching my dad goes how much for this, he found a big box with a sega saturn,2 controllers, all the plugs, and 17 games, the guy said oh its not priced, how about $10? lol so i got it for sure, i also was at a flea market yesterday and got a saturn with 2 back up ram carts and about 7 games for 25, it was randomly in a sega cd system box. The one i got today came with all decent games but nothin really rare, but also no sports either, the games are all complete and clean, a few notables are pandemonium, baku baku or something rather, sonic 3d blast, tomb raider, nights into dreams, and others. I also found a bunch of other things but they are not game related, i have like 5 saturns now! I cant ever find 3do's, but i find sega cds and sega saturns.
    Autobots. Roll out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by garagesaleking!! View Post
    Hit up a church rummage sale this morning, it is always good every year, got in line at 725, it started at 8. Was one of the first 40 people in the door, i went right to the elecronics room, i found a few nes games with hard cases for .25 each, about 13 total, then also a zapper and controller for .25 each, i kept scouring the room, i found a 9 inch tv dvd combo for 3 and also a white 9 inch panasonic kitchen tv for 2, so garbbed both of those, i got windows 95 sealed for $1 but i guess its pretty worthless, As im still searching my dad goes how much for this, he found a big box with a sega saturn,2 controllers, all the plugs, and 17 games, the guy said oh its not priced, how about $10? lol so i got it for sure, i also was at a flea market yesterday and got a saturn with 2 back up ram carts and about 7 games for 25, it was randomly in a sega cd system box. The one i got today came with all decent games but nothin really rare, but also no sports either, the games are all complete and clean, a few notables are pandemonium, baku baku or something rather, sonic 3d blast, tomb raider, nights into dreams, and others. I also found a bunch of other things but they are not game related, i have like 5 saturns now! I cant ever find 3do's, but i find sega cds and sega saturns.
    Do you sell any of your doubles? Seems like you have doubles of everything.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire Guide (Missing Some Pages In The Front And Back I Think It's The Nintendo Power Guide)
    Spyro Season of Ice Guide (Brady Games)
    Nintendo Power Advance (1st Issue)

$1

Went to 9 sales total this weekend. Offered .75 for these 3 books lady said a buck and wouldn't go lower saying she was asking .50 each. I just noticed the Nintendo Power Advance retailed for $14.99 like a guide!

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie2B View Post
    I'm really excited about finding Bionic Commando actually, despite how common and unremarkable of a find it is. It was one of the games that my brother had when we were kids, and I've wanted to get it since basically when I first started buying NES games around a decade ago. I found most of the games we had back then nearly right away, but for some reason Bionic Commando has eluded me all this time (and I didn't want to resort to online shopping).
    Not rare by any means obviously but Bionic Commando probably isn't has common as most people would think it is. I feel exactly the same way as you as over the last 4-5 years I've only seen it twice in the wild and it dosen't seem to show up as often as some other games in the wild for others it seems.

1st time - at the pawn shop for $1 about 3-4 years ago

2nd time - about 3 years ago I saw a boxed NES at a yardsale late in the day with about 25 games sitting kind of off to the side (nothing rare but many good ones Bionic Commando included) and when I went to buy the stuff I was told that it was sold, most likely some family member informed mom or whoever that they were crazy to mark it that cheap ($5 on the NES box, not sure if that was everything or just the system) or said family member said hell I'll (keep?) buy it much in the same way somebody at Salvation Army/Goodwill would get dibs on something good.

The Gentleman Thief Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    PSN
    BalooDP
    Steam
    baloorj

Got both of those at a video game store for $6 apiece. Nice posters, don't mind the curling, they were just rolled up for a while, they're in mint condition.

DP's favorite trollbait Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

I got a brand new PS2 Memory Card two-pak at Walmart (on clearance) for $10. I was running out of space already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I guess this was the better place for this.

I got these for $15 at the flea market.

Strawberry (Level 2) Streetball 21's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Is that Arena game complete?

Bell (Level 8) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My dad came home with a small stack of NES & SNES games that he got from Salvation Army. He $15 for about 18 of them! I picked Bart vs. The World (NES, R3), SimCity (SNES, R1), Fisher Price: I Can Remember (NES, R4), and Adventure Island (NES, R2). I gave him spares of SMB 2 & 3 in trade for that lot.

Also, off of eBay I got a few games. PS2 Metropolismania for $11 total, which I've been wanting, since I would get $2 shipping for each additional game I went ahead and got Nanostray for $2.99 total, and Viva Pinata special edition for $4.25 total .
    Check my auctions here! I am in the business of finding off-beat things, including video game stuff!

View my collection!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I went to a local gamestore and got
    excite truck (complete) 14.99$
    dementium the ward (complete) 9.99$

I asked the dude at the store about rare stuff, he said a few days ago he sold a sealed pokemon emerald for 35$

Play n trade

I got rune factory a fantasy harvest moon for 18$,
    I had two other games that I was going to buy, I put them back but the dude at the register said If I bought them I would get them for 50% off, so I decided to get them (third time this has happened)

chu chu rocket gba (cib) 2.50$
    dr mario (nes) 1.50$

Insert Coin (Level 0) Letiumtide's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Letiumtide

Megaman 1,2,3 - $6.50/ea
    Bubble Bobble - $6.50
    Prince of Persia 360 - $10

Not too bad, nothing great though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Not videogame related, and not really a deal, but I found a nice case for my Asus EEE PC. It was $19.99. It's made specifically for my model (701). It has cut outs for all the ports and vents.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Picked up Steel Battalion 1 and 2 for X-Box with its controller for 60 bucks. Been wanting this for a while.

Passed up a couple of rough looking 360's at flea market (anywhere from 60-100 bucks), some psps with no charger for 60, and a DSI no charger for 110.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Streetball 21 View Post
    Is that Arena game complete?
    Complete and it looks completely unplayed. They are all in new sealed or like new but open condition.