http://stores.logicgamebin.com/

hey look, I started a store

I finally got around to getting a personal hosting plan, and had little time on my hands, so I thought I would try out some store software.

This is for US and Canadian residents, due to everything is listed with free shipping, which brings me to:

Every price you see has shipping included

Note, if you buy many items, you *might* get a refund for shipping, but this would happen after the items ship, example:

I listed a whole bunch of music CD's, these are basically $1 each plus shipping = $3.10, but if you were to buy 20 cd's it would not cost you $64, it would most likely be around $30.

So far the benefit of me starting up a store is that you don't have to waste times with pm's about what is available or how much to ship. Also, you can buy at anytime of the day or night.

I pretty much hit the post office around 6pm, so if you buy before then, it goes out that day, after that it gets shipped the next day.

If you don't want to use 'the store' then you can send pm's, that's not a problem - I just started the store as an upgraded way of posting selling threads.

oh, and the store is set up with paypal for secure payments, if you wanted to go 'the slow route' MO's would be fine, but you would have to wait for our 'back and forth' with PM\s or e-mail.

Scott