Hey forums! I was sitting here this morning reading some posts and I noticed something. There are more and more posts popping up about classic computer gaming and I was wondering, is it time for a new forum section for computer gaming?

Now, I know that this forum started out for retro console gaming, and then modern console gaming, but hear me out.

I started collecting for Nintendo and Super Nintendo, then moved forward to N64, Genesis, 32x, CD, Saturn, PS1, PS2 then PS3, Wii and 360. But somewhere along the line I got the sudden urge to build a Retro Gaming PC for games like Duke Nukem, Doom, Warcraft II, Starcraft, Diablo etc...

I know that some of people dont have alot of experience building PCs, and may be curious about doing so, and are even looking for some good tips on what games to pick up, and what hardware to look for to get some of those old games to run again ( hardware problem free )

I think a classic PC Gaming section would be perfect here at digitpress, who knows we could even have some fun long distance gaming nights for Warcraft II or something =)

What do you guys think?