Thread: Cleveland, OH. CCAG 2009.5 - Sat. October 24, 2009

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Cleveland, OH. CCAG 2009.5 - Sat. October 24, 2009

Hello Everyone, Hope your Summer is going well. This is the 2 Month Reminder of the upcoming Fall Cleveland CCAG Show.

First off if you are receiving this e-mail more than once just go to CCAGShow.com and Unsubscribe from the mailing list located on the left side about half way down. Then Subscribe back in and it will be fixed. You can also add in any other e-mail address you wish.

Secondly Tables are about gone. There are 2 - 8 foot tables remaining if you would like to sell or display anything Video Game related.

The Price of Admission remains the same low $2.00 for Adults and $1.00 for kids 12 and under. This Includes 8 hours of fun filled gaming goodness. Contests and Arcade Play is FREE as always and there will be lots of Great Prizes Given Away.

We have 3 Video Game Contests planned for the show. NES Nintendo World Championship, SNES Donkey Kong Country Competition & XBOX 360 Guitar Hero 5 ( Song to be announced ).

CCAG Shirts will be Available at a Very Reasonable price. I will be sure to have more smaller sizes available for this show. The shirts will be like last years but Blood Red on Black in color.

The Chinese Auction Prizes are Coming in. So far we have: Video Game Connection -$100.00 "CONNECT - O - CASH" Shopping Spree!,
    Chase the Chuckwagon - 3, 1 year Free Seller Memberships, Retro USB - Ultimate Frogger Champion game for the NES, Collectorz.com - Video Game Collector Pro license Video Game Collection cataloging software and there will be Ricky's Hot Sauce and Twin Galaxies Posters as well. More to come see the CCAGShow.com site for updates.

Issue #14 of the Video Game Trader Magazine will also be on Sale at the show. If you would like to Advertise in Issue #14 e-mail Tom at VGTNJ@aol.com VERY SOON and tell him Mike from the CCAG sent you.

Any Ideas, Feedback, Comments, Complaints, Compliments, Chinese Auction Donations, Offers to Help out, etc. can be e-mailed directly back to me using the Contact us form at the top of the CCAGShow.com homepage. Thanks, Mike : )
    Video Game Connection
    ATARI 2600 to NINTENDO Wii
    Ebay User ID : vgc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

any word on the guitar hero song or will it be announced at the show
    www.worldofgamespublishing.com
    Now you know, and knowing is half the battle!

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Turn the AC on early if you need to.

Encourage sellers to have more obvious pricing. Nothing under the tables...nothing on the tables that isn't for sale, except in a designated area.

Sell pop at the door for those not wanting to hit the bar...

Planning to be there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello Everyone, Fall is upon us and the Browns have suffered their first loss. On the bright side they played a good starting half and did score an offensive touchdown. This is your just under 6 Week Reminder of the upcoming Fall Cleveland CCAG Show Saturday October 24, 2009 at the American Legion Hall--Clifton Post 22001 Brookpark Rd. Fairview Park, OH 44126-3119 from Noon to 8 PM. All Vendors and Attendees will receive 3 FREE Coupons to be used in the Legendary CCAG Chinese Auction.

Once again if you are receiving this e-mail more than once just go to CCAGShow.com and Unsubscribe from the mailing list located on the left side about half way down. Then Subscribe back in and it will be fixed. You can also add in any other e-mail address you wish.

There is 1 - 8 foot table remaining if you would like to sell or display anything Video Game related for the low low price of just $16.00.

The Price of Admission remains the same low $2.00 for Adults and $1.00 for kids 12 and under. This Includes 8 hours of fun filled gaming goodness. Console Game Contests and Arcade ( Stunt Cycle, Gorf, Berzerk, and others ) Play is FREE as always and there will be lots of Great Prizes Given Away. We will also have a Video Game Rap Artist performing a few songs Live.

We have 3 Video Game Contests planned for the show. NES Nintendo World Championship, SNES Donkey Kong Country Competition & XBOX 360 Guitar Hero 5. I have been playing a TON of Guitar Hero 5 ( 779 Stars so far ) and can\'t decide on what song to use for the show. I am almost wanting to wait til I get my Copy of Guitar Hero Van Halen. Let me know if you have an preferance on a song. Preferably a 2-4 min. long song.

CCAG Shirts will be Available at a Very Reasonable price. I will be sure to have more smaller sizes available for this show. The shirts will be like last years but Blood Red on Black in color. Old ones are pictured on site. I will have new pics up as soon as they arrive. If you would like to reserve a shirt just e-mail me back the size you would like and I will hold it for you. You can pick your shirts up early at the Video Game Connection Store in a week or two, or at the CCAG show as soon as we open.

The Chinese Auction Prizes are Filling in. We now have: Video Game Connection is donating a $100.00 \"CONNECT - O - CASH\" Shopping Spree!
    Chase the Chuckwagon has agreed to donate 3, 1 year Free Seller Memberships. Retro USB is donating an Ultimate Frogger Champion game for the NES. Collectorz.com is donating a Video Game Collector Pro license Video Game Collection cataloging software. Hyperkin is donating a retroGENMobile system. Game Over is donating a Retro Duo Combo w/20 games (10 NES/10 SNES). We will also have more Ricky\'s Hot Sauce and Twin Galaxies Posters. 2 more Limited CCAG games coming from Osmodiar Games and 1 Special Prize to be announced at the show. See the CCAGShow.com site for updates.

A FULL Size Issue #14 of the Video Game Trader Magazine will also be available at the show at a Special CCAG Sale Price : )

Any Ideas, Feedback, Comments, Complaints, Compliments, Chinese Auction Donations, Offers to Help out, etc. can be e-mailed directly back to me at this e-mail address. Thanks, Mike : )

CCAG 2009.5 is Saturday Oct 24, 2009
    at the American Legion Hall--Clifton Post
    22001 Brookpark Rd. Fairview Park, OH
    Noon - 8:00 PM
    http://www.ccagshow.com
    Video Game Connection

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trebuken View Post
    Turn the AC on early if you need to.

Encourage sellers to have more obvious pricing. Nothing under the tables...nothing on the tables that isn't for sale, except in a designated area.

Sell pop at the door for those not wanting to hit the bar...

Planning to be there.
    Hello Trebuken - Yep, AC is in my notes. Hopefully it wont be as warm as it was in May. Unfortunately all food and beverages have to be sold by the Tavern. Feel free to bring a couple cold ones in youself if you wish : ) I will mention to the sellers but it really is all up to them. Some like to haggle and some like set pricing. I personally take 20-50% off my store prices at the show.

Captain J see note in my current post. Maybe I will take a poll. Mike : )
    Video Game Connection

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

a poll would work you should post your 5 favorite songs here and give some time to vote on it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Less than 4 weeks until Cleveland's CCAG 2009.4

Hello Everyone, Well things aren't looking good for the Browns, but at least we have our Video Games. This is the 3 Week 6 Days Reminder of the upcoming Fall Cleveland CCAG Show Saturday October 24, 2009 at the American Legion Hall--Clifton Post 22001 Brookpark Rd. Fairview Park, OH 44126-3119 from Noon to 8 PM. All Vendors and Attendees will receive 3 FREE Coupons to be used in the Legendary CCAG Chinese Auction.

Once again if you are receiving this e-mail more than once just go to CCAGShow.com and Unsubscribe from the mailing list located on the left side about half way down. Then Subscribe back in and it will be fixed. You can also add in any other e-mail address you wish.

Tables are SOLD OUT and then some !

The Price of Admission remains the same low $2.00 for Adults and $1.00 for kids 12 and under. With the FREE Cineses Auction Coupons its like we are actually Paying you to come. This Includes 8 hours of fun filled gaming goodness. Contests and Arcade Play is FREE as always and there will be lots of Great Prizes Given Away. We will also have a Video Game Rap Artist performing a few songs Live.

We have 3 Video Game Contests planned for the show. NES Nintendo World Championship, SNES Donkey Kong Country Competition & XBOX 360 Guitar Hero 5. I have been playing a TON of Guitar Hero 5 ( 779 Stars so far ) and can't decide on what song to use for the show. I am almost wanting to wait til I get my Copy of Guitar Hero Van Halen. Let me know if you have an preferance on a song. Preferably 2-4 min long.

CCAG Shirts will be Available at a Very Reasonable price. I will be sure to have more smaller sizes available for this show. The shirts will be like last years but Blood Red on Black in color. Old ones are pictured on site. If you would like to reserve a shirt just e-mail me back the size you would like and I will hold it for you. You can pick up early at the Video Game Connection Store Soon, or at the CCAG show as soon as we open.

The Chinese Auction Prizes are as follows and there may be a couple additions: Video Game Connection is donating a $100.00 "CONNECT - O - CASH" Shopping Spree!
    Osmodiar Games is donating The CCAG Mystery Cart #2 ( Unreleased Game )
    Chase the Chuckwagon has agreed to donate 3, 1 year Free Seller Memberships
    Retro USB is donating an Ultimate Frogger Champion game for the NES
    Good Deal Games/Homebrew Heaven is donating a Goody Bag Bursting with Gaming Goodness
    Collectorz.com is donating a Video Game Collector Pro license Video Game Collection cataloging software
    Hyperkin is donating a retroGENMobile system.
    Game Over is donating a Retro Duo Combo w/20 games (10 NES/10 SNES).
    We will also have more Ricky's Hot Sauce and Twin Galaxies Posters as well. See the CCAGShow.com site for updates.

Issue #14 of the Video Game Trader Magazine will also be on Sale at the show.

Any Ideas, Feedback, Comments, Complaints, Compliments, Chinese Auction Donations, Offers to Help out, etc. can be e-mailed directly back to me at this e-mail address. Thanks, Mike : )
    Video Game Connection

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hey mike any word on the gh5 tournament song? i have a friend who really wants to know so he can practice

Starman (Level 23) Phosphor Dot Fossils's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

FYI: pre-orders for the PDF and CGE DVDs for CCAG close on Monday - if you want a reserved copy of anything, get your order in by Monday night! Thanks to those who have placed their orders already.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default 1 week 6 days til CCAG 2009.5 - Sat. October 24, 2009

Well the Browns have Finally won a game. Yeeehawww!!! This is the 1 Week 6 Day Reminder of the upcoming Fall Cleveland CCAG Show Saturday October 24, 2009 at the American Legion Hall--Clifton Post 22001 Brookpark Rd. Fairview Park, OH 44126-3119 from Noon to 8 PM. BE THERE!

Please read the NEW Info Below:

CCAG Chinese Auction - All Customers and Vendors will receive 3 FREE Tickets. Keep the Coupon Half that Says \"Keep This Coupon\" and Place the Other Half that says \"Ticket\" into your Prize Bag of your Choice. The Prize Bags will be Labelled and have the Pull times listed on them as well. You must be present to win, so Place your Tickets in a Bag that will be pulled when you plan on being around. You can come and go as you wish as long as you keep your wrist band on. Additional Chinese Auction Tickets can be Purchased at the Entrance. $1.00 each or 7 for just $5.00. This really helps us to keep the CCAG going and improve future shows.

CCAG show October 24th 2009 Schedule of Events:

12pm: Push Start- Show begins. We will not allow any customers in until Noon. Vendors only before this time.

2pm: Chinese Auction #1
    Chase the Chuckwagon: 1year seller membership.
    Collectorz: Video Game Pro Collection Cataloging Software.
    Game Over: Retro DuoSystem with 20 games (10 SNES- 10 NES).
    Osmodiar’s Games: CCAGMystery Cart #2 (unreleased nes game).

Tournament #1: NES Nintendo World Championship

Performance: Bill White-Video Game Rap Artist. Check out http://tinyurl.com/billwhite for lyrics and downloads!

4pm: Chinese Auction #2
    Collectorz: Video Game ProCollection Cataloging Software.
    Hyperkin: New Gen MobileSystem (handheld Sega Genesis).
    Good Deal Games: Ginormous Video Game Goodie Bag.

Tournament#2: SNES Donkey Kong Country Competition

6pm: Chinese Auction #3
    Retro Zone: UltimateFrogger Championship NES Game.
    Video Game Connection:Connect-O-Cash $100 Shopping Spree Certificate.

Tournament #3 XBOX 360 Guitar Hero Van Halen: Eruption . Lead Guitar, Choose your own difficulty.

Performance: Bill White-Video Game Rap Artist. Check out http://tinyurl.com/billwhite for lyrics and downloads!

8pm: Game Over! See You Next CCAG Saturday May 8, 2010!

* All Tournament Games are Currently Playable at the Video Game Connection Store. www.videogameconnection.com 4824 Memphis Ave Cleveland, Ohio 44144

Once again if you are receiving this e-mail more than once just go to CCAGShow.com and Unsubscribe from the mailing list located on the left side about half way down. Then Subscribe back in and it will be fixed. You can also add in any other e-mail address you wish. Feel Free to Sign up for the CCAG Show Forum as well. Just give me your e-mail address and Username you would like to use.

Tables are SOLD OUT and then some !

The Price of Admission remains the same low $2.00 for Adults and $1.00 for kids 12 and under. With the FREE Chinese Auction Coupons its like we are actually Paying you to come. This Includes 8 hours of fun filled gaming goodness. Contests and Arcade Play is FREE as always and there will be lots of Great Prizes Given Away

CCAG Shirts will be Available for $16.00-$20.00. These are High Quality Silk Screened Shirts with the CCAG Logo on the Front and a Very Cool Retro Design on the Back showing Many of the Classic Gaming Systems. We Have Sizes Small to XXXL. The shirts will be like last years but Blood Red on Black in color and will be on site very soon. If you would like to reserve a shirt just e-mail me back the size you would like and I will hold it for you. You can pick up early at the Video Game Connection Store or at the CCAG show as soon as we open.

Issue #14 of the Video Game Trader Magazine will Premier at this show and at a discounted Price to boot : )

Last edited by vgc; 10-15-2009 at 11:16 PM.
    Video Game Connection

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Why don't have a contest on one of the arcade machines? Donkey Kong, Tapper, Tempest... any of these are good... NWC90 has been overdone. Also how about some newer pinball machines. The show goes til' 8?? WOW that's a long time. And you forgot to mention cheap beer. What kind of hopeless Browns fan are you??

ps. Anybody bringing any CoCo cartridges games?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i second the arcade tourneys 1 life on donkey kong, highest score wins!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Here's the arcades planned for this show:

Gorf, Berzerk, Stunt Cycle, Zaxxon and another. All
    subject to change though.

Maybe we can have an Arcade Contest at the next show. We just have 1 person to run the 3 Current Console tournaments and we try to keep the tournaments simple and easy to manage. I have a Forum on the CCAGShow.com website setup for the show. Maybe we will get some people to use it after this show. If you have some newer Pinball Machines and can bring them and dont mind a bunch of people playing them I will make room for you : ) Please remember this is a $2.00 show with the Cheapest Tables around. We do what we can. Beer is Tasty and Cheap. I just had a few Cold Tall Labbatts there the other day. GO BROWNS! Later, Mike : )
    Video Game Connection

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default 5 Days Until Cleveland's CCAG 2009.5 Sat. Oct 24th

Browns 1-5, Nuff Said !!! This is the 5 Day Reminder of the upcoming Fall Cleveland CCAG Show Saturday October 24, 2009 at the American Legion Hall--Clifton Post 22001 Brookpark Rd. Fairview Park, OH 44126-3119 from Noon to 8 PM. BE THERE!

Please read some NEW Info Towards the Bottom:

CCAG Chinese Auction - All Customers and Vendors will receive 3 FREE Tickets. Keep the Coupon Half that Says "Keep This Coupon" and Place the Other Half that says "Ticket" into your Prize Bag of your Choice. The Prize Bags will be Labelled and have the Pull times listed on them as well. You must be present to win, so Place your Tickets in a Bag that will be pulled when you plan on being around. You can come and go as you wish as long as you keep your wrist band on. Additional Chinese Auction Tickets can be Purchased at the Entrance. $1.00 each or 7 for just $5.00. This really helps us to keep the CCAG going and improve future shows.

CCAG show October 24th 2009 Schedule of Events:

12pm: Push Start- Show begins. We will not allow any customers in until Noon. Vendors only before this time.

2pm: Chinese Auction #1
    Collectorz: Video Game Pro Collection Cataloging Software.
    Game Over: Retro DuoSystem with 20 games (10 SNES- 10 NES).
    Osmodiar’s Games: CCAGMystery Cart #2 (unreleased nes game).

Tournament #1: NES Nintendo World Championship

4pm: Chinese Auction #2
    Hyperkin: New Gen MobileSystem (handheld Sega Genesis).
    Good Deal Games: Ginormous Video Game Goodie Bag.

Tournament#2: SNES Donkey Kong Country Competition

6pm: Chinese Auction #3
    Retro Zone: UltimateFrogger Championship NES Game.
    Video Game Connection:Connect-O-Cash $100 Shopping Spree Certificate.

Tournament #3 XBOX 360 Guitar Hero Van Halen: Eruption . Lead Guitar, Choose your own difficulty.

8pm: Game Over! See You Next CCAG Saturday May 8, 2010!

* All Tournament Games are Currently Playable at the Video Game Connection Store. www.videogameconnection.com 4824 Memphis Ave Cleveland, Ohio 44144

Once again if you are receiving this e-mail more than once just go to CCAGShow.com and Unsubscribe from the mailing list located on the left side about half way down. Then Subscribe back in and it will be fixed. You can also add in any other e-mail address you wish. Feel Free to Sign up for the CCAG Show Forum as well. Just give me your e-mail address and Username you would like to use.

The Price of Admission remains the same low $2.00 for Adults and $1.00 for kids 12 and under. With the FREE Chinese Auction Coupons its like we are actually Paying you to come. This Includes 8 hours of fun filled gaming goodness. Contests and Arcade Play is FREE as always and there will be lots of Great Prizes Given Away

CCAG Shirts will be Available for $16.00-$20.00. These are High Quality Silk Screened Shirts with the CCAG Logo on the Front and a Very Cool Retro Design on the Back showing Many of the Classic Gaming Systems. We Have Sizes Small to XXXL. The shirts will be like last years but Blood Red on Black in color. If you would like to reserve a shirt just e-mail me back the size you would like and I will hold it for you. You can pick up early at the Video Game Connection Store or at the CCAG show as soon as we open.

*NEW Super Fighter Team will be unveiling their new Atari Lynx Creation ZAKU. CCAG will be giving away this game at the end of the show to 1 Lucky Person.

*NEW Video Game Connection - 4824 Memphis Ave, Cleveland, Ohio 44144 - 216-741-7005 will be OPEN All day during the CCAG Show. Just keep your wristbands on for easy access in and out of the show all day.

*NEW Issue #14 of the Video Game Trader Magazine will Premier at this show and at a discounted Price of just $4.00. We are the 1'st to have these and they will not be available till November : )

Video Game Connection

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So Zaku is premiering at the show...cool.

Will any of Super Fighter Teams games be available? Any idea?