first of all, i'm in england, which seems to put a lot of people off when shipping to me, so i figured i'd throw that out there first, heh. i have nothing against people who won't ship here, it's just that most of the people i've seen that will ship to england (on ebay and such) want astronomical money in terms of shipping. usually way more than the item itself. it just doesn't feel right, as i've shipped loads of stuff to the US and shipping has always been reasonable.

basically, i'm quite desperate and need a NTSC US super nintendo console, as mine has recently bit the dust and (sadly for me) 99% of my games are from the US. all i have that's PAL is pop'n twinbee and terranigma.

to be honest, i just need the console and at least one (official) control pad, but i wouldn't say no to cables as well. obviously i'd prefer a console that isn't yellowed but if someone has one they could sell really cheap, i guess i could gut it and put it into the case for my broken one. i'm quite lazy though, hehe.

anyway. i'm looking to pay not much more than $50-55 shipped. i can work around that a bit, but i'd rather not. i have payment via paypal (as a gift so you don't lose any money on fees) ready and waiting and if people wanna see my profiles on other forums i've sold on or on ebay for feedback, i can link to those as well in a pm.