Thread: FS: JP ceramic white ps2 slim 180$ shipped + more

Insert Coin (Level 0) toredauei's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FS: JP ceramic white ps2 slim 180$ shipped + more

Alright everyone here it is, my entire japanese ps1 and ps2 collection. Because I am away from my parents house during the week I havnt got everything with me such as jewel cases and boxes, I keep my games in shitty cases so as not to damage the originals. Some things for sale here have no pictures with them YET but will be updated this weekend hopefully. Please read the information for each specific item as some of the pictures do not include everything you could be potentially buying. Confused? sorry PM me or post below if you have specific questions. All prices include priority flat rate shipping within the U.S.

Please note that I can only ship on weekends

First up is my ceramic white JP ps2, model number scph-90000. This baby is in pristine like new condition, it even still has the clear protective film on it. I've treated this thing with the utmost care, no scratches blemishes or anything. The controller which is NOT pictured was never even taken out of its plastic baggy, Ill also throw in both the ps1 and ps2 memory cards asking 180$ shipped

DoDonPachi ps1 complete with spine card and reg card. The disc has been through a disc cleaning machine and shows spiraling but is smooth and plays flawlessly. Asking 90$ shipped

Castlevania Nocturne in the Moonlight (symphony of the night) ps1 complete. Includes mini art book, manual, and soundtrack cd but no spine card or reg card (sorry if anyone was confused by my previous wording). asking 30$ shipped

Handmade famicom -> NES converters: these were made from gyromite carts and painted with high quality vynil dye. Work flawlessly asking 22$ shipped each

Stuff without pictures YET:
    Sexy Parodius for ps1 complete with spine card 40$ shipped
    Jikyou Oshaberi Parodius 25$ shipped
    Parodius Deluxe Pack 25$ shipped

Feel free to make me an offer but please no lowballs. Any reasonable offer will be considered. Also feel free to ask for more pictures.

In addition to some feedback here, you can find me at ebay under username visualnoise_123 or at racketboy.com under the same username toredauei -> http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewt...p?f=22&t=10752
    Last edited by toredauei; 09-08-2009 at 02:38 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump! Mushihime is sold

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump! Price drops and sold items removed