Thread: Full list of NTSC Gamecube games???

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Full list of NTSC Gamecube games???

Does anybody have a full list of NTSC North American released Nintendo Gamecube games? I am looking for a full list. Thanks

Furthermore, does anybody here have a full collection or near full collection of Gamecube games? Thanks.

Pac-Man (Level 10) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    3DS Friend
    0473-8317-6182

I believe Mayhem has a full set... and you should be able to find a full list on Wikipedia.

DP Feedback | Game Blog of Awesomeness! | Seeking out these GCN kiosk discs: Jan 2002, 21, 25, & 29

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    haasinhampton

ya a quick google search should easily provide what you are looking for.
    Autobots. Roll out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slidee View Post
    Does anybody have a full list of NTSC North American released Nintendo Gamecube games? I am looking for a full list. Thanks

Furthermore, does anybody here have a full collection or near full collection of Gamecube games? Thanks.
    I once downloaded a checklist for the full set of SMS on this site, it was on PDF and is ideal for collector, anyone that can provide us the location of that checklist ?
    Las calles no son basurero, POR FAVOR TIREN LA BASURA EN SU LUGAR !!!!

Chaos Knight
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Mayhem64

Quote Originally Posted by joshnickerson View Post
    I believe Mayhem has a full set... and you should be able to find a full list on Wikipedia.
    I believe I have everything, including quite a few variants. My list is still online at my website for reference

Even more manic I suppose given I'm in the UK hah hah... this also includes all the demo discs known about, every kiosk disc... the whole nine yards.

Strawberry (Level 2) Game Freak's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Judging from Mayhem's list, there was only one Yu-Gi-Oh game? o_O the GBA was swamped with them x_x and the DS doesn't have much of a hope in that ocean either.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    I believe I have everything, including quite a few variants. My list is still online at my website for reference

Even more manic I suppose given I'm in the UK hah hah... this also includes all the demo discs known about, every kiosk disc... the whole nine yards.
    Mayhem, Not trying to rip on your list, just trying to make it better, if your willing.
    For the list you posted, is that all your variants on there too?
    No Player's Choice?
    What about movie ticket versions?
    What about, Not for Resale games? If you had a list of those that would be great. I only know of a few.
    Does Big Air Freestyle include a separate disc for the Godzilla demo?, or is the demo included on the game? Is there a version of this game without the demo?
    Tetris Worlds has 2 covers for the ps2, you sure gamecube doesn't too?
    The Nintendo Gamecube Preview Disc, has a variant, it has 2 esrb logos on the front cover, and is from canada.
    How come you don't list the normal editions of limited editions? Aren't those kinda variants too? (like Resident Evil 4 (normal version)

Do you by chance know or have a list that breaks down which gamecube games are exclusive from the ps2? I thought about snagging gamecube games that are not on the ps2, but im not sure if i want go after that yet, as i have no clue how many games that includes.

You still need Interactive Multi-game Demo Disc version 25's case, which recently was on ebay.

Chaos Knight
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Mayhem64

Okay dokey, from the top here

- I was aiming to buy original releases of games only, and just the US (English language) version, not Canadian. So there are no Player's Choice games in that list for starters. The list is just what I personally own, not a comprehensive list of everything released. To cover a later point I also went for the best version available, so that's why I have the Gamestop version of RE4 for example.

- a corrolary to above, is that two games only exist in dual English/French language publication, even in the US: Donkey Konga and Digimon World 4. So those naturally are the versions I have, because there are no others.

- I know there are more of them out there, but I don't think I found a movie ticket version of a game outside Haunted Mansion; remember, most of my purchases were second hand, so the ticket in many may have been used already.

- I don't own any "not for resale" games actually, there were limits I could stretch budget too. Maybe now if I ran across one... it's still likely to be finding it on eBay though.

- the Godzilla demo is on the same disc as Big Air Freestyle (I tested it to make sure at the time I bought it), and yes there is a version without the demo.

- I'm aware of two different covers for PS2 Tetris Worlds but I've not seen more than one for the Gamecube.

- as noted above, I was only going for US releases not Canadian, so my preview disc has just one ESRB logo.

- can't help on the Gamecube exclusives sadly, but there might be something on Wiki or similar floating about.

- as for kiosk disc #25 case, yes I did bid on that and yes it did go a bit wild... I still need the one for #17 too.

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eskobar View Post
    I once downloaded a checklist for the full set of SMS on this site, it was on PDF and is ideal for collector, anyone that can provide us the location of that checklist ?
    This'll work. You can make your own nowadays; for any system (most). I think if you search for Lite Lists you may find something as well.

http://digitpress.slashbunny.com/

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    StetsonGraves

It's not complete though. I notice Twilight princess is missing...not sure about others.