Thread: Insane 360 Deal On Ebay (Not my auction)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Insane 360 Deal On Ebay (Not my auction)

Check out my oldschool game reviews!
    Click Me!

RACES MINI MOTORCYCLES Videogamerdaryll's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    TSMMR 47
    PSN
    Player 47

Hahahahahahahahahaaaa

Last edited by Videogamerdaryll; 08-30-2009 at 09:44 PM.

ServBot (Level 11) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

some parts are abit missing
    hahahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

looks like he's having a fire sale

Insert Coin (Level 0) wataru330's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    wataru3THIRTY

Exclamation And not for nothing....

....this thing went for over 50bucks!

The 1st of 4 pages of ebay questions...i was crying thru some of these

Questions from other members : Faulty xbox 360, bargaiiiinnn quite possibly maybe ?

Question & Answer Answered On
    Q: DOES IT COME WITH A POWER LEAD 29-Aug-09
    A: This auction is just for the faulty xbox console in all its glory

Q: If I buy this, will I be able to fix it with one of those repair kits available for £3-4 on ebay? 29-Aug-09
    A: Sadly not unless it includes a new xbox with it, and that will probably break , sad times

Q: Is there any concern that this 360 may, in fact, become self-aware as a result of your modifications? I would hate to purchase it just to find out I was responsible for the next Armageddon. it would surely get in the way of my baseball games. Thanks again! 29-Aug-09
    A: Due to its extreme power and the turbo vent this may happen, thankfully it still does not have a face to stare at us which is nice

Q: It is great to learn that your RRODFARD (Red Ring of Death, Fire and Rage Damaged) machine is selling for more than just a standard RROD on eBay. However, are you concerned that counterfeits might start appearing? 29-Aug-09
    A: This is a very big concern, as this is a limited edition model with only 1 being made, all i can hope is that the copies are not as high quality or big in heart

Q: Did he die? 29-Aug-09
    A: yes, it is a sad day in xbox land

Q: why is there no faceplate? also i would like to put mines under a nasa launch will this give the same effect or will i need it done twice? 29-Aug-09
    A: No way I genuinely didn't notice the missing face plate, wierd , i think i was distracted by the stunning design, this was forged using top of the range fire, so nasa may be the only option

Q: Did you try and play Killzone® 2 in this Xbox 360? 29-Aug-09
    A: This Xbox was used to play killzone 2 , however it uprated it to killzone 4 because of its power

Q: Hi. If I win this item can I come and collect? I dont want it to get damaged or marked in any way in the post since its obvious that some of the electronic components in this system are rather unique. Thanks. 29-Aug-09
    A: Due to the uniqueness of this item and rarity, collection is advised

Q: Hi, I heard the Microsoft had some issues with early 360 units causing them to overheat and RROD. I was wondering, has your unit ever overheated, is there any way you can assure me that it is perfectly safe? BTW - I really like the custom look, it's the Ghostbuster Marshmallow edition isn't it? Way cool! 29-Aug-09
    A: This is very safe when it is not on, it has only had one overheating problem, however thankfully this is not noticeable

Q: hi,i have a hard drive i would like to fit on this if i win.do you think i should cook it first so it blends in with the rest of the console?thanks 28-Aug-09
    A: Fitting a hard drive may cause this xbox to crumble as it is incompatible with useful objects, would look good tho

Q: Hi there I was just wondering if this console has noob proofing as i was thinking of picking it up for my dog who is a massive noob thanks. 28-Aug-09
    A: It has double insulated noob proofing as standard, don't worry

Q: If I were to eat it would i need any jabs??? 28-Aug-09
    A: You may experience graphical errors and freezes

Q: With the repositioned disc drive, for optimal performance, is it HDDVD compatible? And does it come with a controller, also with fire and rage damage? 28-Aug-09
    A: I do believe HD DVD's will fit inside the drive, and the air controllers are top of the range, theses have air rage damage though

Q: dude, care to share whatever you are smoking right now? 28-Aug-09
    A: The xbox manual

Q: Hello dEAR MR SIR. I am top doctor working IN nIgeria. My siters boyfriends Brothers Uncles CoUsin really really would adore your item as his own Sega XBox was stolen by bandits. I will pay you 350 british pounds for this lovely games machine, will you ship to Nigeria? Please arrange To ship tomorrow, when it arrives I will ForWard funds By Western Union, I pROMIS. please know you can trust me Many Thanks Dr UM BONGO. 28-Aug-09
    A: Great offer!! it will be posted right away by my dads, brothers cat

Q: how do i shot web? 28-Aug-09
    A: How do i sold xbox?

Q: As i am from germany i have to ask: could it be that this was the first xbox ever and was burnt together with addolf hittler? did he play wolfenstein with this device? greetz pwd -- i know his name is written wrong, but the filter... the filter... think about the filter!! 28-Aug-09
    A: These are all very likely possibilities, as the history of this xbox does span the decades , good thinking!

Q: Is there any water damage? 28-Aug-09
    A: There is slight rusting after fire control

Q: Does this work? 28-Aug-09
    A: No no no no no no no no

Q: If I fix the Ring of death will it still work? 27-Aug-09
    A: If you can even get the ring of death to work that would be a miricle
    Ask seller a question

Page 1 of 4
    ***WE ARE BIG CLUB!!!***