Thread: FS: Last Call - DS Lite Browser, Promo Stuff, XBox360 Kiosk Discs, More!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default FS: Last Call - DS Lite Browser, Promo Stuff, XBox360 Kiosk Discs, More!

UPDATED 10/15/09 11:22pm (PDT)

RED = PENDING
    GREEN = SOLD

Okay, last call for a lot of stuff in this thread. It either sells here or gets packed away in storage for a few months / years or simply gets tossed (no "I'll take it for shipping" - storage is where most of it goes). I'm looking for fast sale, I think I'll actively keep this thread going for a couple weeks and then simply call it. So if you're remotely interested, pull the trigger NOW.

Easy Rules:

1) PM me with offers or post in the thread. I am willing to accept offers on any item listed below and would gladly cut you a price break if you would like to pick up multiple items. In other words prices aren't set in stone.

2) Shipping will be determined based upon size / weight of items being shipped. I will not overcharge you for shipping or charge for packaging means however I'm not going to cut corners at the risk of damaging an item in transit. Everything ships USPS Priority Mail or USPS Parcel Post unless the buyer specifies something else. Everything ships no later than 72 hours after your payment arrives.

3) All prices are in US dollars and at this time I can only accept payment in the form of MONEY ORDER drawn in US funds.

4) I would like to keep all shipping within the lower 48 United States due to high shipping costs otherwise. I'm no longer shipping items to Canada, sorry but it's simply too much of a problem these days with my schedule.

5) I reserve the right to refuse to do business with certain parties at my discretion.

6) Most important one - ALL SALES ARE FINAL! Vintage consoles / computers are vintage and there by can be working excellent one day and crap out the next. Condition will always be honestly described however.

If you need more / better / specific pictures of anything just PM me. If you want higher resolution pictures of something and are seriously interested just let me know.

I've been building up excellent feedback in the DP Buying / Selling forum, you can view my Buying / Selling thread feedback below...

Click here to view my DP Buying / Selling feedback.

I have over 250 positive feedback (both buying and selling) on eBay, you can view my eBay feedback profile below...

Click here to view my eBay feedback

Thanks again for taking a look!

PLEASE MAKE OFFERS ON ANY ITEM!!

Most of this stuff isn't doing me any good so go ahead and make any offer on any item - you never know!

PLEASE POST IN THE THREAD IF YOU SEND ME A PM! "PM Sent" is fine, I really appreciate it when my thread is bumped by someone other than me! It's the proper thing to do.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Nintendo DS Lite Browser

Complete in excellent shape. The manual has a bit of corner rolling from being read but that's about it. Includes the DS Browser card as well as the DS Lite memory expansion cartridge. $30.00 shipped anywhere in the USA but I'm open to offers.

XBox360 Kiosk Discs

Just what you'd expect, discs from XBox360 in-store kiosks. They work fine in the kiosks they were in. I'm not sure if you have to have a kiosk system for the straight XBox360 demo but I know the Guitar Hero ones usually work in a normal system. PLEASE MAKE OFFERS FOR EACH OR ALL OF THESE!!

First is Guitar Hero 5 Kiosk Demo Too Hot For Toys'R'Us Version! I say this because these were just recently (today, 9/9/09 in fact) pulled from all Toys'R'Us Guitar Hero demo areas due to "inappropriate lyrical content." So because Sir Elton John really likes the sound of a switchblade, all TRU stores were instructed to destroy these and put the Guitar Hero Smash Hits demo disc back into the kiosk. This is the only retailer I know of that did this but it does mean there are way fewer of these than before. There's a little residue on the underside of the disc but it plays 100%. $30.00 shipped anywhere in the USA but I'm open to offers.

Next is Guitar Hero Smash Hits Kiosk Demo, factory sealed. This was a redundant shipment since an order was placed for a different component than what I actually needed (why EVERY business should have a fax machine). $35.00 shipped anywhere in the USA but I'm open to offers.

Next is XBox360 Kiosk Demo Disc 5.0, not much more to say. There are a few faint nicks on the underside but it plays 100%. $30.00 shipped anywhere in the USA but I'm open to offers.

Next is the SLEEVE ONLY for Xbox360 Kiosk Demo Disc 5.0.2, no disc, sorry. If you're buying the other kiosk / demo stuff I'll toss this in. No disc, it's still in the kiosk.

Rockband 2 TRU In-Store Information Kiosk DVD

Just what it sounds like, a DVD that would play endlessly over a period of about a year and a half advertising Rockband 2. By that I mean it plays a clip of Everlong by Foo Fighters over and over again, the usual Rockband 2 promo video. Minor scratches but considering it was in rotation non-stop, all day, all night, for over a year, it's in excellent shape. I'm not sure of interest on this. $30.00 shipped anywhere in the USA but I'm open to offers.

Chun-Li Street Fighter IV Promo Figure

These were given out in very limited quantities with the purchase of Street Fighter IV. Figures are about three inches tall and nicely detailed (I grabbed a pair of the better looking ones). Both are factory sealed on card and in perfect shape. Promo stuff is hard to gauge, $20.00 each but I'm open to offers.

Ranma 1/2 Neighborhood Combat

Okay, not promo, just been in the trade box forever. This is the first Ranman 1/2 Super Famicom game. You will need to remove the lockout tabs of the cartridge slot for this game to play on a USA SNES. This game was reworked and released as "Street Combat" on the SNES but yeah, it was originally a Ranma 1/2 game. Nice condition, works perfectly. $15.00 shipped anywhere in the USA but I'm open to offers.

Am I looking for anything? Yeah, Final Lap Special (needs to be complete) for the Bandai WonderSwan Color. As always I will trade for nearly any Tomy Tutor / Tomy Pyuuta item, especially cartridges. I'll take battery doors for Nintendo Game & Watch widescreen units as well. (any color) I'm also always looking for complete PlayStation longbox games, interested in picking up many at a time at a couple bucks each. Lastly, Mamono Hunter Yohko for the Japanese Mega Drive, must be complete.

Will also trade for anime DVDs: Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon SuperS "Pegasus Collection" volumes 4 and 5 (Pioneer releases only, not the Genon rereleases - yes, I know they're the same company). Also the Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon (disc 8 only) and Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon R boxsets released by ADV. No bootlegs, only the release versions listed.
    Last edited by InsaneDavid; 10-16-2009 at 01:16 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Back to the front page.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Bump'n'Jump.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Back to the top. I actually also have a sealed Guitar Hero Smash Hits kiosk demo for the XBox360 that I'll add pictures / information for tomorrow. I also have a pile of PM's to take care of but I'll do that in the morning.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Updated. I'm currently replying to PM's.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Back to the top, Nintendo CF card pending.

Again, I want to move this stuff, go ahead and make offers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Morning bump.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Sunday bump.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Back to the top.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

All caught up on PM's.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

New items added, sold items shipped.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I will take Starfy!
    ~~NGD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nationgamesdepot View Post
    I will take Starfy!
    ~~NGD
    Replied to and sold. It's that easy kids.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Alright, Starfy sold and Nintendo CF card removed from thread due to sale and delivery. I have a decent lead on a Guitar Hero Modern Hits NFR cartridge, I'll see if it materializes tomorrow.

I can has MOAR DS? Custom rank graphic
    Bay Area, Ca | 2125 miles from Chicagoland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    PapaStu

GAH! Missed Starfy..... Teaches me not to check your threads more often...

I'm interested in Guitar Hero Modern Hits if you can get it.
    Because it makes no attempt to be great, it is therefore extremely great.
    Some of My Game Collection
    Mah Mac n' Cheese Blog

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Starfy sold and gone, thank you. There will be no more, I had the chance to acquire three but only ended up being able to work out the two over that long span of time. (hell, I had the first one before the game launched) That NFR well has dried up.

Monday I may be able to acquire that Guitar Hero Modern Hits NFR but the deal (from my standpoint) is getting worse and worse and I may end up having to pay more for it than I can resell it at.

So I guess if anyone is genuinely interested in a Guitar Hero Modern Hits NFR, what are you offering? The original deal I had worked out has fallen through four times now and I'm getting ready to walk away.