I'm so in the mood for a new platformer game. the last game i played was banjo kazooie and it was fun but i was kind of disapointed. i mean i would have rather had a full fledged classic platforming banjo but i will say banjo nuts & bolts sure was pretty. it would have made a amazing platfoming mario galaxy killing game.

I've been looking at Ratchet & clank future: tools of destruction. it looks fun! i've never even looked twice at the ratchet games but it kind of reminds me of banjo kazooie only with a cat and robot . How are the graphics compared to banjo kazooie 3? dose it have the bloom, water effects and visual flare that banjo has?

What about spyro the dragon? I haven't played a spyro since ps1. worth a try? is it fun? i don't know how much of a platform game it could be.......it's more of a flying game right?

crash bandicoot looks okay but the levels seem so liner like the ps1 games. I like a open 3d playing field, coin collecting and jumping in the Mario 64 style. and yes i played mario galaxy.

Am I forgetting any games?