Thread: FS: JAMMA Boards and Super Gun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FS: JAMMA Boards and Super Gun

I have the following JAMMA arcade boards available for sale:

Crime Fighters - Works perfectly. Original Manual.$40. If I can locate the marquee I can include that for $45.

Double Dragon - On my supergun it appears to work, sound is scratchy for the first 60 seconds or so then you can clearly hear the music and sound effects. On my cabinet it only gets to the title screen, where you can hear it coins up and credit count increases but it didn't start. It does pass all RAM/ROM tests. Original manual. $25.

Street Fighter 2 - CE - Two boards each work perfectly. $30/each.

POW - Right side of the board looks good, left side is jumbled. $10.

All were tested this afternoon in my cabinet (and/or supergun). Being sold as-is. You can see the attached photos with the screen captures in case you doubt the condition. Shipping will be $12/each, I can combine for multiple boards.

Super gun:
    I used this as a JAMMA test harness and it is all homemade. I rewired a blaze arcade stick for the playstation, made an interface board, and then made my own video converter (based on AD724). I boxed it up in a plastic project box and it is powered externally by an old PC power supply.. It works, only problem is that video quality was never as good as I would have wanted it. The color levels need to be adjusted for each board you use it with. If this is going to be used as your only method of playing I would replace the converter with a commercially available one, if you just want to use it to test boards (as I do) then it should be good enough. $75.

Pick up only on the super gun. If my prices are too high make a best offer. Discounts for multiple items. If you want to pick up everything, I'll let it all go for $160. I'm in NJ. Otherwise I will only accept a postal money order and will ship via USPS w/ delivery confirmation. I'll trade any/all of it towards a few random parts I need: cabinet corner protectors, SF2 Bezel or a multi-cade bezel. I'm also looking for a working payphone and pinball projects or parts.
    Last edited by Goblin; 03-21-2010 at 08:51 PM.