Thread: !! Calling Terminusvitae !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default !! Calling Terminusvitae !!

I had bought a PS2 lot from him on Sept 18th. I was told that he was going to send me DC when he had mailed it. Well, two weeks later, I haven't heard anything from him nor have I received anything.

I know he was trying to get money quickly and stuff, but I was starting to wonder if anyone bought anything from him during his last sale?

I also notice the PS2 lot he had stayed in his sale topic for another 3 or 4 days before he removed it.

I didn't really know where to post this, so I posted it here. Also, didn't know what to put in the topic title.

I know he had a good reputation here, but it kind of worries me that I haven't been notified of anything in 2 weeks.
    Last edited by Nate Nanjo; 10-02-2009 at 11:02 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I was going to start one of these threads myself.

I sent him some money through Paypal for Legend of Dragoon on Sept. 3. I have yet to get my game, nor have I heard from him.

I will say I have bought from him in the past and received my packages but not without a long wait.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

seems the last time he made a post was the 20th. And the title of the b/s thread is "Sale over. Disaster = very yes." Seems like maybe something happened and hes very busy..... dunno though haven't bought a thing from him afore. Maybe add him to your list if you have aim and see if you can nab him when he gets online.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ive bought from him before and had no trouble whatsoever, id go with the title of his thread and think something has got his attention elswhere.

Bell (Level 8)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

He was in some very dire straits

http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134569

he may very well be homeless somewhere atm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm wondering about the last post he made about taking it all to a local game store. He could have taken stuff he had sold there also.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sometimes shit happens that we aren't really prepared for. In the meantime, you guys who have payed should make sure to file a claim with paypal before 30 days are up. That way you'll atleast get your money back in case he doesn't get around to shipping your stuff in time. Always keep this in mind, no matter who(friend or stranger) you are dealing with. If it's really a friend than it's not like you can't pay them again once they get their shit straight. Better to be safe than sorry.
    ALL HAIL THE 1 2 P
    Quote Originally Posted by THE 1 2 P
    Why? Once you've seen one partially-exposed butthole you've seen them all.

Pac-Man (Level 10) Terminusvitae's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Aoif3edieqwdf

I never would have thought anything related to me would have been thread-worthy, but everything is under control. Nate and J1e both have their stuff on the way, and I apologize for my delay in shipping their items. You both should be getting your games (and other sundries) within the next few days.

As for myself, I still (temporarily) have a roof over my head and a bed to sleep on, but that's about it. I'm not out on the streets just yet, but I'm spending so much of the day pounding the pavement I might as well be holing up in flophouses at night. Every jackass in this city looks at my application, then my resume, and tells me I'm "overqualified" for the job and "wouldn't be happy" working AT A JOB I WILLINGLY APPLIED FOR. Grrrr.

Anyway, enough ranting and raving. Everything else that remains will be going out tomorrow or Friday, assuming I can actually catch that freaking bus.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    megasdkirby
    PSN
    megasdkirby

Quote Originally Posted by Terminusvitae View Post
    Every jackass in this city looks at my application, then my resume, and tells me I'm "overqualified" for the job and "wouldn't be happy" working AT A JOB I WILLINGLY APPLIED FOR. Grrrr.
    Good to hear you are ok.

Regarding your resume, you have to manipulate it on purpose. I had the same issues when I started applying for work. It was then I realised I had to manipulate my resume in order to get a job. I'm not talking about lying (you should never lie), but you should not say the entire truth either. Certain information, depending on where you are applying, is not needed. For instance, if applying to McDonalds, it is wise to leave out that you have a Bachelor's/Masters/Doctorate degree. Say something like "Attended college for X years". You are not lying, which is good, but you aren't being entirely truthful either.

Unfortunately, it works. I had job offers when I started doing this (before my current job). Just don't lie, and you will be ok.
    Proud owner of a Neo 25 Neo Geo Candy Cab!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey my friend, over quailfied, then lie a little, money is money & a job is "how ever you can get it.......GOOD LUCK...................