Thread: Bally Astrocade (Proffesional Arcade)

Pac-Man (Level 10) mailman187666's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Bally Astrocade (Proffesional Arcade)

ok so I bought this lot off a buddy of mine who has had this collection laying around in the basement of his shop. He has a cell phone buisiness but used to deal with games. I bought a lot off him and came across a Bally Astrocade system (although on the system it says Professional Arcade). It has 4 controllers and the original bottom half of the box with the styrophome to fit it in perfectly. The tapes that come with it are fairly common but one such sticks out that says on the front of it "Bally Professional demo". I checked the demo section in the rarity guide and it says its an R8. Any idea on what this half-boxed system with about a half dozen games goes for? It may not be the demo cart I see in the guide.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I don't know anything about that 'demo' cartridge, but congrats on getting an Astrocade with four joysticks with it! If it came with The Incredible Wizard, plug that console in and give it a go!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mailman187666 View Post
    ok so I bought this lot off a buddy of mine who has had this collection laying around in the basement of his shop. He has a cell phone buisiness but used to deal with games. I bought a lot off him and came across a Bally Astrocade system (although on the system it says Professional Arcade). It has 4 controllers and the original bottom half of the box with the styrophome to fit it in perfectly. The tapes that come with it are fairly common but one such sticks out that says on the front of it "Bally Professional demo". I checked the demo section in the rarity guide and it says its an R8. Any idea on what this half-boxed system with about a half dozen games goes for? It may not be the demo cart I see in the guide.
    At least $120. Possible more depending on the condition of the console, the controllers, what numbers are on the controllers (3 and 4 are worth more than 1 and 2), and what the six games are.