I figured I'd give it a go here before listing it on ebay. Here's what you'll get:

Excellent condition Core Grafx II system with power supply, original joypad, and a/v cable. Works and looks great. I already have a Core Grafx I, so I don't need this one.

9 Hucards (all with original cd cases and manuals, just no hu-sleeves):

Neutopia
Dragon Spirit
PC Genjin 2 (Bonk 2)
PC Denjin - Punkic Cyborgs (Air Zonk)
R-Type 1
R-Type 2
Dungeon Explorer
Ballistix
After Burner II

Everything looks and works beautifully. This is an excellent alternative to buying an expensive adapter to enable your TG16 to play Japanese games. Actually, I consider it a much much better alternative. And if you have never seen a Core Grafx system up close, you are in for a treat! The system is about the size of two controllers side by side. Very compact and very cool looking. Well, I am giving the entire setup up for $200. This includes the shipping (as long as you live in the USA) but I will ship to an international person as long as he/she covers the extra shipping charge. One thing however, I can only accept Paypal. I have quite a large sized ebay fee to take care of, and I want to take care of it with the Paypal. Well, PM me if this setup interests you. If I don't get any responses by the end of today...to ebay it goes!