Rocket Power Zero Gravity PS2 UNRELEASED - 500$
Pictures : 1, 2
Disk for the unreleased PS2 game featured on my site. As far as I know, this is the only copy in the wild, and Im not even certain any media, other then the stuff on my site, exists. The game is fairly scratched up, but I was able to dump it using Disk Utility on my Mac with no errors, then transferred to my PS2 harddrive for HDLoader. When purchased, I will gladly send the buyer the ISO prior to deleting the game myself. This game has not been leaked online. Lots of good stuff here, debug menu and other stuff.

Frequency (Review)
MLB 2006 (Review)
Sphinx (Early Review)
Amplitude (Review)
24 : The Game (Pre Tech Check Build)
Indigo Prophecy (External Preview for Preview Only)

135$ takes the lot (And lot only right now, sorry).
Picture: 1
Additional Information : The only two of really played with any depth is Frequency and Sphinx, both of which are on my site (superiorversion.com) if you would like to see some of the differences I saw. I think I compared dates on the files from Indigo Prophecy and found them to be different then the retail.[b]

Mitsubishi HD1000u 720p Projector - 600
Pictures : 1, 2, 3, 4
Additional information : Here's the projector on Amazon : http://www.amazon.com/Mitsubishi-HD1.../dp/B000HVRQQ8

Will be around 2200 hours on the bulb when sold (which is over 2 years or so, so Id estimate around 9 months of moderate usage left on it, and possibly more, but your results may vary), since I plan on beating Uncharted 2 unless it sells instantly. Its just the projector and a power cord, unless I can somehow find the remote in this mess (which isnt necessary and probably needs new batteries even if I find it heh).

Awesome projector, 720p, has served me well for years. A bit dusty but Ill clean it up a bit before shipping. Only 'problem' is that the composite input is slightly bent, but as the pictures show, it still works fine (Someone tripped over the Wii composite cable and it bent a bit). Star Wars picture shows the laserdisc running over composite, so it works fine

Good information here (with better pictures then I can take):
http://www.projectorreviews.com/mits...000u/index.php