hi there,

I have some Nintendo goodies for sale.

I have a very nice original Game Boy, with a nice clean battery area, very minor screen scuffing, and overall pretty decent shape. I also have a bunch of games to go with it, and these are all pretty good ones....

Many of these games have those little plastic clamshell cases they all came with.

Atomic Punk
Tetris
World Cup Soccer
Konami NFL Football
The Castlevania Adventure
Dr. Mario
The Punisher
Q-Bert
Ms. Pac-Man
Kirby's Pinball Land
Legend of Zelda--Link's Awakening
Cool Spot Adventure
Boggle Plus
The Little Mermaid
Ferrari Grand Prix Challenge

Looking to get $50 for this lot.

I also have an excellent condition, non-yellowed, and good-working NES. Toaster model of course. It has had the 72 pin connector personally removed, cleaned, and the pins bent back a bit, so insertion is a little harder than normal....having done all that, it does work very well.

it comes with two controllers, also in great shape, and an NES Advantage joystick controller, in great shape as well. Also, it has a nice-condition gray zapper which looks good and works well.

composite cables and a power supply are included, as well as the following 19 games...

Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt
Super Mario Bros 2
Super Mario Bros 3
Super Sprint (tengen)
Legacy of the Wizard
Dragon Warrior
Burgertime
Arkanoid
Donkey Kong Classics
Ghosts & Goblins
Star Tropics
Life Force
NES Play Action Football
Ninja Gaiden
Ninja Gaiden II
Mega Man 2
Mega Man 3
Mega Man 6

I'm looking to get $125 shipped for this, but will also entertain offers, including trades and the like. I'd be especially interested in an XBox 360 for the boys for Christmas.....