Thread: November 2009 Finds

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

$2 each. These ones are worth a lot more than that online... one particularly has some definite value. Not that Goodwill would know that.

PC
    --
    The Legend of Kyrandia Book Two -- The second of a Westwood adventure game series from the early '90s. I don't know much about these, but this seems to be the best regarded and most expensive of the three, going for like $20 at least on ebay... some good reviews too, I think. I should try this one, even if it would be nice to start from the first game...

The Legend of Kyrandia Book Three: Malcom's Revenge -- the last one in the series. A little cheaper than the one above, but still at least $12 or something on ebay.

L-Zone -- I had never heard of this game before, but it looked a bit interesting, so I got it. Evidently is is quite rare and valuable... huh. This is the second version, 1994 (the first was from 1993). No copies on EBay now or recently so I'm not sure exactly how much this is worth (is there a site that tracks EBay prices for games after they vanish from the site? That would be useful...), so how much IS this worth anyway? Again it's just the jewelcase, but it is the complete jewelcase with manual and disc in it. It's a prerendered CG adventure-ish game, except more about just experiencing the environment I guess because it evidently doesn't really have actual puzzles. It's supposed to be just a few hours long. It's from a Japanese development team. They made several other PC games too, which are also quite rare and also aren't games I have heard of before. No, they didn't have copies of those other ones too at the store.
    Last edited by A Black Falcon; 11-22-2009 at 01:34 AM.