Xbox 360
    Indy 500 Evolution - $20

Nintendo DS
    Soul Bubbles - $10

Game Boy Advance (3 for $10):
    Dynasty Warriors Advance
    Pac Man Pinball Advance
    Yu-Gi-Oh Double Pack 2

Also picked up a Pokemon Snap adventure book from a Bargain Book store. Passed up the Perfect Dark novel for X360 since I picked up a copy previously.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    b0xwater
    PSN
    is_vigilante

All I got at the swap meet was Scene It 360, Breath of Fire SNES, and a GBA wireless adapter for $11.50 total. Maybe AZ Legend cleaned out first?

Afterwards headed to hollywood video and got 16 more games.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Got a PS3 bundle on Black Friday at Best Buy -- going to wait until Christmas to start playing on it/using it.

Then went to Gamestop and got for B2G1F deal Warhawk ($13), SOCOM Confrontation ($15) & Unreal Tournament III for free. And got the last copy of Grand Theft Auto IV for $20.

I also went to a pawn shop and got a copy of Metal Gear Solid 4 for $10. I took advantage of Amazon's deal on Uncharted 2 and got that for $40.

So I'm good for the rest of the year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Not much, Blockout for Genesis loose - $4

Bell (Level 8) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ryaan1234 View Post
    How come everybody's finding copies of this game all of a sudden? I finally found myself a copy on tuesday and the week before I found just disc 2*
    This is RIDICULOUS. I was at the flea market today and I went to the usual overpriced video game vendor. While I walked past his tables of stuff I noticed that he had some computer games. I thought "Wouldn't it be funny if I saw American McGee's Alice here?" and half a second later there it was. ANOTHER FREAKING COPY OF THIS GAME. Why didn't I think "Wouldn't it be funny if I saw Nintendo World Championship here?"

So at the flea market today I got American McGee's Alice, both discs and the key for $3, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (NES Taito version, R5) for $3, DJ Boy and a power base convertor both for $5, Excel Saga volume 1 for $3, and a Ti-83+ in dire need of cleaning for $2. Not bad at all I say, this one might merit a pic. Meh, I'm too lazy.

I passed up on:

Sopranos Season 6 part 1 missing a disc for $5. (Would've bought this if I had the extra money as I could sell the discs seperately on eBay).

Proshock PS1 arcade pad for ?. I know the guy selling this and he's pretty good on prices. If this is a good stick I'll get it next week. Didn't ask the price.

Vectorman 2 for $2. Good price, but I'm a NES collector :P. (Shouldn't have bought DJ Boy anyway).

Flea market was dead today because it was cold and rain was coming.

Also, Steve, the guy selling the toys says he'll sell that Shogun Warrior for $50 now .
    Check my auctions here! I am in the business of finding off-beat things, including video game stuff!

View my collection!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ryaan1234 View Post
    Also, Steve, the guy selling the toys says he'll sell that Shogun Warrior for $50 now .
    Oh gee, I'll just rush there and grab that puppy up. I guess the guy figured out that selling things at eBay prices at a flea market where people expect to find bargains might not be a good business move. He had two Shogun Warriors, one of which I already have. I was more interested in the Godzilla one, but it's still too rich for my blood.

Luigi (Level 20) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Atari 2600's Journey Escape (ok label) for $1 at town's flea market.
    My Gaming Collection (Now at Google Drive!)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Steve W View Post
    Oh gee, I'll just rush there and grab that puppy up. I guess the guy figured out that selling things at eBay prices at a flea market where people expect to find bargains might not be a good business move. He had two Shogun Warriors, one of which I already have. I was more interested in the Godzilla one, but it's still too rich for my blood.
    Oooh you mean that giant vintage rubber Godzilla figure he's got? I've never asked him about that. I always figured he'd want too much for it. I should probably ask him one of these days. Maybe he'll get tired of sitting around all day not selling anything because if it's from the 60s or even the 80s and in good shape I could give him like $20 for it. I'd have to research it and figure out who made it and how old it is to properly know how much it's worth, then maybe I could offer him a better price.

I asked about the large red Shogun Warrior that he had btw. He said he would take $50 because it's mising a gun or something. He told me that that's a good deal because it's probably worth $300 .
    Last edited by Ryaan1234; 11-29-2009 at 04:38 PM.
    Check my auctions here! I am in the business of finding off-beat things, including video game stuff!

View my collection!

Strawberry (Level 2) SEGA_Queen's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I bought some good stuff over the weekend:

Super Mario Galaxy for $19.99 (Used, CIB) - I found this at one of my local Blockbuster Video stores.

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of New World for $29.99 (New) - I asked HMV to transfer this game to my local store a few weeks ago. According to their site's store locator, I bought the last copy in my province!

Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure for $14.99 (Used, CIB) - I've been looking all over creation for this game, so when I found it in EB Games I snatched it up. After playing it last night, I think it was worth the wait!

Odin Sphere for $14.99 (Used, CIB black label release) - I found this in a bin of PS2 games outside of EB Games, after paying for Zack & Wiki. Of course, that meant I had to wait in line for another 5 minutes to pay for it.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by darkslime View Post
    All I got at the swap meet was Scene It 360, Breath of Fire SNES, and a GBA wireless adapter for $11.50 total. Maybe AZ Legend cleaned out first?

Afterwards headed to hollywood video and got 16 more games.

No i went early like noonish and picked up Castlevania Curse of Darkness PS2 and T.R.A.G. for the PS1 for $6 bucks. Also some manga, Boogiepop vol.1 & 2 and Laws of Ueki all for $3. Was kinda of in a hurry i went on my lunch break so didnt really have time to dig.

"Ai Oboete Imasu Ka?" Flashback2012's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Last day of Gamestop's B2G1F, checked another location and found

NDS-Rain Drops
    PS2-Barbarian
    PS2-Ecco The Dolphin: Defender of the Future

Passed on a NDS Blue Dragon Plus because the stickers weren't playing nice and not coming off easy. Yesterday I was in a EB in the middle of nowhere and passed on a Lux-Pain 'cuz there were giant rips on the artbook from glue or something. Passed up several decently priced PSP titles because they still had the stickers on the insert under the plastic.
    "Ai Oboete Imasu Ka?"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    b0xwater
    PSN
    is_vigilante

Can you give me the SKU for rain drops? I've been looking to find a copy and its not in the GS store locator.

"Ai Oboete Imasu Ka?" Flashback2012's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by darkslime View Post
    Can you give me the SKU for rain drops? I've been looking to find a copy and its not in the GS store locator.
    The UPC on the back of the box is 695771802016

The Gamestop internal SKU on my receipt is 919732.

Hope those help!
    "Ai Oboete Imasu Ka?"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just a culmination of my November finds.
    SCPH-9001 (modded), DMG-01 Game Boy, F-1 Race (with manual), Revenge of the Gator, Sega 6 button Genesis controller, SCPH-101 (suspected to be modded, no way to test yet), Super Nintendo Control Deck, Motocross Maniacs, & Castlevania 2: Belmont's Revenge.
    Total cost $18.

DP's favorite trollbait Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

Fine day.

Microcosm (Sega CD, complete, broken hinge, CD has water spots on bottom)
    The Encyclopedia of GOLGO 13 (softcover, Japanese)
    Golgo 13 manga volume
    Animation Production Art by Lisa Darty (video tutorials)
    Fundamentals of Game Design by Jim Kiggens and Rick Burke (video tutorials)
    -- $5 for all of that. I'd already seen the Animation Production Art set at this particular booth on Saturday but didn't pick it up because the seller charges too much for multiple CD sets. The company that made both sets doesn't seem to exist anymore...

How can I clean that CD, by the way? I kinda want to play. I mean, The Spoony One suffered, and I wanna suffer too. :P

The Best of The Art of Noise, Billy Idol - Charmed Life, The Lightning Seeds - Cloudcuckooland - $6 for the lot (this was at that place where I picked up those CDs on Saturday); Punch-Out was $3 at that same spot.

I had to go to town to pay the cable bill and on the way back I stopped at one of the few decent pawn shop / used item stores in town. I picked up that disc only copy of Intelligent Qube (scratched but it can be fixed) and that copy of Secret Scout for... cheap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    The Shamemaker
    PSN
    heybtbm
    Steam
    The_Shamemaker

A few things today...

The two 360 games are from Amazon. Magna Carta 2 ($32) and Borderlands ($39).

The Zelda figures were a f'ing steal on Ebay. Someone put them up "Buy it Now" for only $25. I bought them withing 20 minutes of the auction starting. I had this exact set that I sold loose for $60 in 2002, and always regretted it (the things you'll sell as a poor college student). A complete, mint loose set easily goes above $100 these days. These were originally a pre-order bonus for Ocarina of Time at Target back in '98. Put $10 down and you got a set. Pretty cool to be reunited all these years later...and yes, I'm opening them.
    "One of the ways I gauge a DS game is by recharges. "...Tycho (Penny Arcade)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by heybtbm View Post
    The Zelda figures were a f'ing steal on Ebay. Someone put them up "Buy it Now" for only $25. I bought them withing 20 minutes of the auction starting. I had this exact set that I sold loose for $60 in 2002, and always regretted it (the things you'll sell as a poor college student). A complete, mint loose set easily goes above $100 these days. These were originally a pre-order bonus for Ocarina of Time at Target back in '98. Put $10 down and you got a set. Pretty cool to be reunited all these years later...and yes, I'm opening them.
    >_<
    I remember seeing literally bins full of these figures at Toys R Us years ago. It was the packs of single figures w/accessories. I still regret not buying a few at $9.99 each.

View my collection!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Picked up Assassin's Creed 2 Master Edition

Pac-Man (Level 10) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    3DS Friend
    0473-8317-6182

Quote Originally Posted by heybtbm View Post
    A few things today...
    The Zelda figures were a f'ing steal on Ebay. Someone put them up "Buy it Now" for only $25. I bought them withing 20 minutes of the auction starting. I had this exact set that I sold loose for $60 in 2002, and always regretted it (the things you'll sell as a poor college student).
    Damn, seriously? Wish I hadn't thrown the box away all those years ago. Still got the figures hanging around here somewheres...

DP Feedback | Game Blog of Awesomeness! | Seeking out these GCN kiosk discs: Jan 2002, 21, 25, & 29

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Stumbled across a joystick for my PCjr at a local thrift store. Gotta say, that's the first IBM PCjr thing I've ever seen in the wild.