bebop/rocksteady
    4 movie turtles
    4 troll turtles
    4 mutating turtles
    4 movie 3 turtles (samurai)
    slam dunk don

Between 1990 and 1994

I didn't see a splinter, though...
    So if you have one, can you take a pic for ME?
    I regretabbly never purchased him (i only have original leo ) they were around for a VERY short time and sold exceptionally poorly from what i recall. leo I ended up getting on clearance and meant to pick up the rest but never did.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    achika
    PSN
    portnoyd

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDavid View Post
    I swear, you and port need your own sub forum called "Mod Jr."
    InsaneDavid needs a 1 day temp ban for being a doodiehead.
    Last edited by portnoyd; 11-18-2009 at 06:04 AM.

DP's favorite trollbait Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzwing256 View Post
    I regretabbly never purchased him (i only have original leo ) they were around for a VERY short time and sold exceptionally poorly from what i recall. leo I ended up getting on clearance and meant to pick up the rest but never did.
    Some guy who sets up at my local flea market during the weekends had all four turtles for sale these past few weeks. I thought they were um, Mexican bootleg figures. I remember seeing some huge Superman and Wrestler figures that had those same proportions back when I was a wee lad. He also has tons of anime collectibles.

I'll post my finds later, my camera isn't set up since I moved my PC around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Finally, my search is over. For several years now, I've been waiting patiently to find a reasonably priced TG-16 in the wild. At Goodwill computer works I found this one... "AS IS"and minus the cables, but it was only $10. I'm sure I can get it working with all the extra adapters I have laying around. I remember hearing you could use a model 1 Genesis AC cord for it, I'll google it later to find out... Anyway, now I can play the games I found earlier this year. It's actually the 1st TG-16 (outside of the internet) I can remember seeing in at least 5 years (the amount of time I've been looking). Also I picked up the following games for $1.99 each:

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (NES)
    Wing Commander II: The Secret Missions (R5-SNES)
    Populous (SNES)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheDomesticInstitution View Post
    Finally, my search is over. For several years now, I've been waiting patiently to find a reasonably priced TG-16 in the wild. At Goodwill computer works I found this one... "AS IS"and minus the cables, but it was only $10. I'm sure I can get it working with all the extra adapters I have laying around. I remember hearing you could use a model 1 Genesis AC cord for it, I'll google it later to find out... Anyway, now I can play the games I found earlier this year. It's actually the 1st TG-16 (outside of the internet) I can remember seeing in at least 5 years (the amount of time I've been looking). Also I picked up the following games for $1.99 each:

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (NES)
    Wing Commander II: The Secret Missions (R5-SNES)
    Populous (SNES)

Always nice to see another happy Turbo fan. Congrats on finding one in the wild! That's definately not an easy task these days.

Banana (Level 7) SamuraiSmurfette's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzwing256 View Post
    Ironically, I went back to that thrift today, and grabbed a Giant Movie Star Raph (hooray!)
    ...and a Mario bros 3 NES (yeah, I have it, but they're good to bundle with consoles to sell)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    cloneholt
    PSN
    cloneholt

Found today:

Game Shark for Saturn $7.98
    8MB memory card for Xbox $2.98
    Aladdin for GG $3.98
    Mario Kart Double Dash (GC) - complete and nice $9.98

Got 10% off the total as well!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deadman View Post
    Found today:

Game Shark for Saturn $7.98
    8MB memory card for Xbox $2.98
    Aladdin for GG $3.98
    Mario Kart Double Dash (GC) - complete and nice $9.98

Got 10% off the total as well!
    You were following in my footsteps today! I had that Game Shark in my hands, but decided to leave it for the next guy. Glad someone that can actually appreciate it found it!
    Check out www.videogameconsolelibrary.com for all of your console review needs!

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RoyVegas View Post
    Always nice to see another happy Turbo fan. Congrats on finding one in the wild! That's definately not an easy task these days.
    Yeah these things are really hard to find... as are the games too. None of the local game stores have carried or do carry TG-16 games.

Also hooked it up with the AC cord and the RF adapter from my Master system and it works like a charm. I'm pretty happy.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've always had good luck suprisingly with as-is electronic items I've purchased from thrifts such as goodwills and SA. But then again I would only buy as-is if it was crazy cheap and so low that it wouldn't matter if it was doa.

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ye0ldmario View Post
    I've always had good luck suprisingly with as-is electronic items I've purchased from thrifts such as goodwills and SA. But then again I would only buy as-is if it was crazy cheap and so low that it wouldn't matter if it was doa.
    The goodwill here will mark an item as "non-working" usually, if it is such. "AS IS" means, I assume, that it is untested because it didn't come with the proper cables to do so. Every "AS IS" item I've bought, worked just fine for me too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Sonicwolf359

Not game related but I got the first portable compact disc player ever made for 2.99 at Value Village. It works beautifully.
    DERP

Bell (Level 8) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sonicwolf View Post
    Not game related but I got the first portable compact disc player ever made for 2.99 at Value Village. It works beautifully.
    Oooooh that thing is cool looking. I love the style of those older Sony portable cassette and CD players. I bet that's worth some money, too.
    Check my auctions here! I am in the business of finding off-beat things, including video game stuff!

View my collection!

DP's favorite trollbait Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

Today's finds... sort of.

I got Big Trouble in Little China 2 Disc SE off GameTZ. I traded this for The Osbornes Season One. I've been looking for this set for cheap for AGES and I finally scored! And since the trader sent this quite late, he sent a bonus DVD, Assault on Precinct 13, which I've never watched. I look forward to enjoying both.

The Saturn game was also found at GameTZ. I got it at the Freebie Forum, only paid postage. It's complete. I haven't tested it yet.

More VHS goodness! All three tapes for $2. The memory cards were $5 for the pair. There's some Metal Gear Solid VR Missions save games there (photos) but I haven't checked them out yet.

And yes, Bruce is giving you the finger in the cover.

Sad note of the day:
    That booth where I found the memory cards also had an Adobe Creative Suite package! I almost bought it ... until I realized someone swiped the damn disks. This is the second time in two weeks that I find a high priced Adobe item without any disks. (Last week it was Adobe Acrobat Pro, I forget which version.)

Weird note of the day:
    I'm cleaning out some storage boxes and so far I've stumbled upon two Guncon 2s, one NeGcon pad (works GREAT in Die Hard Trilogy), one PS1 Dual Analog pad (when the hell did I get this?!), one NES Dogbone pad, and one JVC (X'Eye) Genny pad (?!?!). What the crap?
    Last edited by Kitsune Sniper; 11-18-2009 at 10:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

Bell (Level 8) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Sniper View Post

More VHS goodness! All three tapes for $2. The memory cards were $5 for the pair. There's some Metal Gear Solid VR Missions save games there (photos) but I haven't checked them out yet.
    Ahhh, deja vu! I bought both of those first two ninja flicks together at a garage sale about 2 years ago. I've had them sitting on my shelf ever since. Deadly Life of a Ninja is fun. Very cheesy and all that good 70s kung-fu stuff. Ninja's Deadly Trap is sort of boring, to be honest. I Lol'd at the Chinese guys dubbed with British accents at the beginning of that flick (Ninja's Deadly Trap).
    Check my auctions here! I am in the business of finding off-beat things, including video game stuff!

View my collection!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ryaan1234 View Post
    Ahhh, deja vu! I bought both of those first two ninja flicks together at a garage sale about 2 years ago. I've had them sitting on my shelf ever since. Deadly Life of a Ninja is fun. Very cheesy and all that good 70s kung-fu stuff. Ninja's Deadly Trap is sort of boring, to be honest. I Lol'd at the Chinese guys dubbed with British accents at the beginning of that flick (Ninja's Deadly Trap).
    Some of these wannabe Bruce Lee actors are hilarious, I don't think that I've seen any of those movies yet though. If you want baaaaaadddd ninja/martial art movies, find anything by Godfrey Ho. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    cloneholt
    PSN
    cloneholt

Quote Originally Posted by 98PaceCar View Post
    You were following in my footsteps today! I had that Game Shark in my hands, but decided to leave it for the next guy. Glad someone that can actually appreciate it found it!
    I always wonder about stuff like this - how I can get there at almost noon and have something like that still sitting there. So, did you get anything from this place while you were there? I was hoping to find some Saturn games while I was there, but nothing.

"Ai Oboete Imasu Ka?" Flashback2012's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nothing too great. Stopped by a Gamestop that my friend works at and snagged a Lego Indiana Jones figure/keychain along with a Forza Motorsports 3 lanyard. My cousin got a Magna Carta mini-artbook, a Resident Evil T-Shirt, and a Tekken calendar. He also snapped up Tokobot new on PS2 for $5.
    "Ai Oboete Imasu Ka?"

Reticulating Splines BetaWolf47's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flashback2012 View Post
    Nothing too great. Stopped by a Gamestop that my friend works at and snagged a Lego Indiana Jones figure/keychain along with a Forza Motorsports 3 lanyard. My cousin got a Magna Carta mini-artbook, a Resident Evil T-Shirt, and a Tekken calendar. He also snapped up Tokobot new on PS2 for $5.
    Muh? Tokobot came out for PS2? I thought that was a PSP exclusive! The game has had me intrigued though... let me know if he likes it!
    Selling gaming accessories. Click