Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    BigPapaHusker
    PSN
    BigPapaHusker

Man, you guys always find awesome deals!

Anyway, I found a sealed PS2 Network Adapter for $7.99. Not bad I guess... ;|

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

$100.00 earlier today off craig's list

NES : batman, bad dudes, wwf wrestlemania, bad street brawler, battletoads, batman return of the joker, double dragon, double dragon 2, double dragon 3 the rosetta stone, mighty final fight, codename viper , contra, super contra, donkey kong classics, mike tysons punch out, super mario 3, bartman meets radioactive man, blaster master, smash tv, donkey kong 3, life force, ninja gaiden, and super mario 3.

Sega Genesis: the genesis 3 system with 2 6 button controllers and cords, and contra hard corps, spiderman xmen arcades revenge, captain america and the avengers, the punisher, gunstar heroes, hook, streets of rage 1 2 and 3, golden axe 1 and 2, revenge of shinobi, shinobi 3, shadow dancer, genesis 6 pack, weaponlord, samurai showdown, fatal fury 1 and 2, art of fighting, mazin saga, last battle, deadly moves, mega turrican, mystical fighter, sonic 1 2 3 and spinball, 2 sonic and knuckles cartriges, wwf wrestlemania the arcade game, two crude dudes( lame), final zone, true lies, ranger x, shaq fu, double dragon, pitfighter and barkley shut up and jam.
    for dreamcast; Garou; mark of the wolves, king of fighters 99 the dream match, street fighter 3 third strike, mars matrix, jet grind radio, jojo's bizzare adventure, and nfl 2k1 .

and snes : wwf super wrestlemania,street fighter alpha 2, doom, brawl brothers, zombies ate my neighbors, world heroes 2, final fight 2, final fight, battletoads double dragon, super punchout, and saturday night slam masters.

5-7 of those dreamcast games won't play though so i'm hoping a disc buffering will make them work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    b0xwater
    PSN
    is_vigilante

@NayusDante, Deadman, Kitsune - They still had about 50 copies left on the shelf at that Target, and even more in the back according to the guy who worked in electronics, so I don't feel bad about it at all. And if those somehow get sold out they have even more at all the other Targets in town.

@Portnoyd - I just use multiple holiday toy books. If they don't have enough I'll ask for more. The Target website forces you to print the WHOLE book, which is 15 pages and a lot of ink, and the PDF someone uploaded onto CAG doesn't always scan right, so they'll have to get a manager to manually enter the code who will get on your back about buying multiple copies. I know, last week the manager came back with loss prevention who said I was trying to use a fraudulent coupon, and I had to go show them to toy book which was a pain in the ass.

@hellvin - Metro Gnome Music has a lot of cool stuff, but most of it is in line with ebay prices. I do find some good deals there on occasion though, you just have to dig through all the crap and then wait for the guy there to not be busy to open up the case so you can look at everything and the prices because half the prices aren't showing.

@wingzrow - You've gotta be very careful buffing dreamcast games, they're very sensitive and most of the times still won't work. Interested in trading Garou and JoJo if they do work though?

Bell (Level 8) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Me a page back View Post
    /me crosses my fingers in hopes that I find some really really good stuff at the Goodwill dock sale tomorrow. I may even get a new picture hosting thingie if I find stuff that's cool enough.
    >_< The dock sale was really shitty today. All junk and nothing new. That being said I did find a copy of Warcraft II and an Interact rechargeable Gamecube battery. I guess I've now found a battery for my portable NES! Yay!

My dad got some old jazz records worth a bit. I dunno if I will listen to any of them before he sells them. That Duke Ellington 78 looks really good
    Check my auctions here! I am in the business of finding off-beat things, including video game stuff!

View my collection!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    b0xwater
    PSN
    is_vigilante

Oh yeah, after typing all that out I forgot to post my "finds" of the day. Finds is in quotation marks because I didn't really have to go anywhere for them.

Various amazon black Friday deals, Tekken 6 with stick for $60, Sonic Chronicles for $5, Tales of Vesperia for $15, I am Legend, Spaceballs, and Young Frankenstein DVDs for $2 each.

And I'm loving Amazon Prime, esp since its free. I don't have to find filler to get the cheap DVDs.

Now I plan on hitting up the Gamestop B2G1 tomorrow, $5 Hollywood Video sale Thursday (My favorite sale!), and getting a few free copies of Lego Rock Band at Old Navy Friday (my mom can easily spend $100 there), and continue checking out the Amazon deals.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Garou works, I throw all my games in my ebay store so ile let you know when it's up. Probobly be a few days until I get to it.

I've never had problems buffering dreamcast games. This might be the machine I use since it's a factory grade 3000 machine. at least that's what they told me it was.
    Last edited by wingzrow; 11-24-2009 at 10:24 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

My find this week

Web Browser 2.0 - Free
    RE: Code Name veronica - $3
    Universal PSP, GBA & DS plug - $10
    Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus - $15
    Crimson Gem Saga - $20

DP's favorite trollbait Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

WOW, after weeks of a literal drought at the flea market, I found a TON of good stuff to resell!

Adobe Photoshop 7 Windows Retail, complete, and UNREGISTERED WOO - $5
    Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 CD in case with key - $2
    Warcraft III Expansion + III Original CD - $2
    Corel Draw 9 (4 CDs with key) - $1
    Raiden (Jaguar) - $2
    Metroid (NES cart only, rerelease label) - $1

For me:
    Crash (2004, not the David Cronenberg one) DVD (NEW) - $2

Passed on:
    $7 Super Mario / Duck Hunt (What)
    Two copies of My Cousin Vinnie on DVD and VHS (what?!)
    Dreamcast NFL/NBA games galore (I've been waiting for games to pop up and they finally do, and it's nothing very good :P)
    Cat Dog game for the PC (I should've bought it, meh)
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

Cherry (Level 1) HurricaneAndrew's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Sniper View Post
    Adobe Photoshop 7 Windows Retail, complete, and UNREGISTERED WOO - $5
    Nice find. I have Photoshop 7 (a perk of buying a used computer ), I would still rather have CS3, but 7 is still pretty good software.
    I collect for: Odyssey2, Atari 2600, Atari 5200, ColecoVision, NES, SNES, N64, SMS, Genesis, Dreamcast, PSX, and TI-99/4A

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Picked up a Sega Nomad with rechargable battery pack and a generic Game Gear AC adapter for $12.50 at a thrift. Screen's in good shape; I don't have the exact official Nomad AC adapter (I have MX-1479 as opposed to MK-2103) so I don't want to risk plugging it into the battery pack (which is probably too far gone anyways.) Do all of the battery packs say "rechageable" on the back sticker?

Bell (Level 8) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Eh, went to Goodwill in Round Rock, TX.

I got the following PS2 games for $3.99:

Orphen
    Destroy All Humans
    Harvest Moon: Back to Nature
    Silpheed (can't remember which one, but it's an early PS2 release)

I also George Foreman's KO Boxing (NES) for $3.99 and a copy of Hook (NES) with a completely totaled backside for free. I pointed out to the cashier that I could use Hook, but it was seriously damaged and I asked her if there is any sort of discount for things with that sort of damage. She said I could just take it, so I'm not complaining. Half of the game's backside has been completely broken off, though the circuit board and the game's front is undamaged. The cashier probably figured that the game was useless. I wouldn't fix it if it was Captain Skyhawk, but I'll fix a R4. I will need to "borrow" the back part from a SMB/DH cart or something common with a totaled front label to fix it.

I also got 14 (yes you heard me right, fourteen) floppy discs for the Sierra game "Alien Legacy". It is basically 2 seven floppy disc copies of the game. Dunno what it's worth. Came with the bottom half of it's box and the instructions. That whole thing was $3.99.

Nothing else, really. I did get around to testing that 7.2" NGTV LCD screen that I bought a month or so ago. I'm so glad that it didn't need any major mods. I just cut the DIN cable coming from it and viola! It has composite AV in, mono audio in, 9v+ (I think. May need to test it with 6v.), and last but not least, ground. I was able to hook up AV since I had the spare RCA jack and raw cable sitting around. I watched a bit of silent RiffTrax on it with my PS2 . It's not as nice as the Voyager 7.2" LCD that I got a while back, though. It doesn't have a switch to go between 4:3 and 16:9 like the voyager one and the colors are a bit washed out. I also tried SMB 3 on it and it's quite easy on the eyes. Dunno what I'm going to do with this screen. Also, the screen has a fan in it (lol wut? Didn't think LCDs got that hot ).
    Last edited by Ryaan1234; 11-25-2009 at 05:31 PM. Reason: sigh... typos.
    Check my auctions here! I am in the business of finding off-beat things, including video game stuff!

View my collection!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Found a SEALED MINT Roll 'n Rocker at an overpriced video game store.

Get this?! They won't sell it to me because there are none on ebay to base the price on. REALLY? Killed me to leave it there. I offered $150 cash and they wouldn't budge. NO idea what they think it's worth.

ServBot (Level 11) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aaron7 View Post

Get this?! They won't sell it to me because there are none on ebay to base the price on. REALLY? Killed me to leave it there. I offered $150 cash and they wouldn't budge. NO idea what they think it's worth.
    I thought I had a pretty good handle on most NES stuff, but this is a new one on me. So, um, what is it worth, anyway?

DP's favorite trollbait Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

Didn't the AVGN use one of these in his videos and couldn't even figure out how to use it?

(I realize he was likely acting for the camera, but I seriously couldn't even figure out HOW to use it myself!)

http://www.gamersgraveyard.com/repos...llnrocker.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    b0xwater
    PSN
    is_vigilante

Why the hell would you offer $150 for that?

ServBot (Level 11) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Sniper View Post
    Didn't the AVGN use one of these in his videos and couldn't even figure out how to use it?

(I realize he was likely acting for the camera, but I seriously couldn't even figure out HOW to use it myself!)

http://www.gamersgraveyard.com/repos...llnrocker.html
    heh, that's the same link I found to look it up.

Did you have one at some point Kit? Sell it?

Great Puma (Level 12) -hellvin-'s Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

That is not worth 150. I seriously doubt it's worth much of anything, even sealed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by -hellvin- View Post
    That is not worth 150. I seriously doubt it's worth much of anything, even sealed.
    It's all in the collector's eyes. I've NEVER seen one in real life (till then) let alone one boxed... let alone one SEALED!

I'd have payed more than that for it too... but they weren't going to budge.

Great Puma (Level 12) -hellvin-'s Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It's all in the collector's eyes. I've NEVER seen one in real life (till then) let alone one boxed... let alone one SEALED!

I'd have payed more than that for it too... but they weren't going to budge.
    Yeah, agreed. I could see going for a 1st party accessory or something incredibly rare like the family fun fitness pad. I don't even think I've seen a rollnrocker before at all so I don't know how uncommon they are. I hate stores that rely on ebay for pricing and keep stuff there FOREVER which will never sell instead of just putting the god damn thing on ebay.

Look up games + Arizona for some of the local AZ members thoughts on that place. Reminds me of it completely.

"Ai Oboete Imasu Ka?" Flashback2012's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by darkslime View Post
    Why the hell would you offer $150 for that?
    This is the first thought that came to me as well. I understand it's niche and it's sealed but those things are horrible. I guess if you were a completion nut then it's okay to try and acquire it but I don't think I'd pay much at all for one, boxed/sealed or otherwise.

Anywho, hit up GameStop and their B2G1F sale. I snagged...

Mana Khemia: Student Alliance (PSP)
    A Witch's Tale (DS)
    No More Heroes (Wii)

I would have splurged a little bit more but I was having a hard time finding a sixth title to get free. I spied New Int'l Track & Field on DS but it was missing it's book so I decided against it. One of these days I'll find my camera and start posting pics of my finds, the picture replies are more enjoyable.
    "Ai Oboete Imasu Ka?"