Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Game Informer Top 200 list

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wow, there are so many things wrong with this list, It's not even funny.

Marvel Vs Capcom 2, thw greatest fighter "ever made", and the originaol Tactics Ogre(one of the better tactic games) barely even made the list, WTH kind of joke is this? No Tactics Ogre: Knight of Lodis(which is better then the original tacticss ogre game), no Dragon Warrior 3(NES version) or 7. nor did I see Disgaea 2(or any of the other great NIS games). No Lufia 2, No Ragnarok Online(PC, It puts all other MMOs to same), no Wizardry V for the SNES (most consider it the best one released in the US), no Dragon Warrior Monsters 2, and exc exc, you get the idea.

On top of that, almost 50% of the games on their list downright suck.
    Last edited by Zoltor; 12-09-2009 at 08:02 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nionel View Post
    This topic seems like little more than a reason to bitch that someone else's opinion is different than yours. It just seems like a powder keg to me, just waiting to go off in an explosion of expletives.

Back on topic, I'm actually surprised that there are so many older games on the list, seeing that GameStop can't make money on older games.
    I can deal with any opinion. I can't deal with a list in a magazine not being backwards.

Crono (Level 14) Custom rank graphic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltor View Post
    Wow, there are so many things wrong with this list, It's not even funny.

Marvel Vs Capcom 2, thw greatest fighter "ever made", and the originaol Tactics Ogre(one of the better tactic games) barely even made the list, WTH kind of joke is this? No Tactics Ogre: Knight of Lodis(which is better then the original tacticss ogre game), no Dragon Warrior 3(NES version) or 7. nor did I see Disgaea 2(or any of the other great NIS games). No Lufia 2, No Ragnarok Online(PC, It puts all other MMOs to same), no Wizardry V for the SNES (most consider it the best one released in the US), no Dragon Warrior Monsters 2, and exc exc, you get the idea.

On top of that, almost 50% of the games on their list downright suck.
    I like your listing of games that should be on there. I agree with most almost every one of them. Except Knight of Lodis, while good, isn't better than Let Us Cling Together, no Disgaea should ever come close to top 200, and while Wizardry 5 is the best in the series, I wouldn't put it on the top 200 when there are so many games that are more deserving.
    Everything in the above post is opinion unless stated otherwise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My issue with this list is that by the time you get to #13 you already have three Mario titles and two Zelda titles. With a list this big they need to spread the love around. You can fit alot of great games on a list encompassing 200 titles. Instead they have many similiar sequals and the always annoying " a third to half of the Final Fantasy titles" released in the last 10+ years. I'm glad that stuff like Burnout 3 made it but theres still lots of stuff that could have been added if they only had one Final Fantasy title or any other game series that received more than three entries.
    ALL HAIL THE 1 2 P
    Quote Originally Posted by THE 1 2 P
    Why? Once you've seen one partially-exposed butthole you've seen them all.