So...last Sunday I got the heads up from a friend that the Microsoft Store was offering the Modern Warfare 2 Bundle with Dragon Age Origins, Assassins Creed 2 and 3 months of LIve for 399.99 (+tax, free shipping). Earlier in the weekend you had to call, but that day I jumped online to check things out.

Now I have an older 360 already but I could always use another especially with the big HD and Jasper and the games were very attractive as well. So I start adding items to my cart:

(1) MW 2 Bundle 399.99
(2) DAO 0.00
(1) AC2 0.00
(1) 3 month Live 0.00

Total: 399.99 + tax

Oops..added an extra DAO there...but wait, it still says 0.00. Interesting, let me try something:

(1) MW 2 Bundle 399.99
(5) DAO 0.00
(5) AC2 0.00
(5) 3 month Live 0.00

Total: 399.99 + tax

So as I sat there pondering and amazed at the glitch, I began recollecting times where I actually was hit with a moral dilemma while either purchasing, trading, and collecting games.

The last time I was in a somewhat different yet related quandary is when I received a few Neo Geo games I bought off Ebay for a great price, but the seller left a few memory cards in the cases. The seller did not have the greatest feedback and took a few reminders to eventually actually ship the stuff (thus also the great price I got) but now I felt guilty. Nevermind the value of these things, but how 'bout the fact he/she could have some important saves on there.

Now, I'm not going to tell you the actual final actions I took in these situations (as differnet people may judge it in different ways) and I would not expect you to do the same. But I am interested in situations you have been put in whether it be morally or ethically while purchasing games or collecting.

This right now, as I continue to do my Xmas shopping online and notice that the current normal 8% cash back using Bing for Ebay magically transforms to 15% if you do a search for Nintendo WII...hmmm...maybe Karma is coming back at Microsoft with a vengeance as a result of that RROD.