Thread: FS: Two PSP Slim 2000 units in brand new condition

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FS: Two PSP Slim 2000 units in brand new condition

Well, here's the story. Back when PSP consoles that can be fully custom firmware modded, I purchased three of them. Two to store away as spares (yes, I loved the system that much) and one to actually use and play. Now due to my current unemployed status, I have decided to break out the two new units I packed away. One is a Madden 08 model blue slim and the other is a Star Wars model. I did open them to inspect them for bad pixels (I exchanged them until I received dead pixel free units), I put on a Boxwave cleartouch screen protector on each (no scratches at all ever on either unit's screen), backup up the nands, and I installed M33 custom firmware....then they went back in their respective boxes.

I was initially contemplating sticking them on ebay, but I would rather see them go to someone that'll definitely appreciate their quality. Not only that, but I didn't want to take the chance that they'll sell for next to nothing there

Anyway, Here's what I have and the prices I am looking for:

Madden 08 Model PSP Slim 2000: In box with all packaging/paperwork/cables/battery/1GB memory stick/game and UMD video documentary. The original receipt is also in the box from when I purchased it at Target in mid-08. The system has ZERO dead pixels. I took it out of the box just now after a year just to update the CFW to the latest 5.50 GEN-D2 firmware and it works beautifully. It has had probably about 2-3 minutes of actual playtime. I am also including the following:

Logitech Playgear PSP Slim Pocket Case (best case ever created)
    8GB Sandisk Memory Stick Pro Duo (not a fake!)
    Official Sony component tv-out cable (great for outputting games/emulators/movies)
    Official Sony Car adapter (new/sealed)
    Datel Slim Red Tool Battery (in case you ever have to pandora the unit for any reason)

$260 plus shipping

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Star Wars Battlefront Model PSP Slim 2000: In box with all packaging/paperwork/cables/battery/game. I cannot find the original receipt for it, but I purchased this probably about a month or two before the Madden model. The system also has ZERO dead pixels. I did the same as with the Madden model and took it out of the box to quickly get it to 5.50 Gen-D2 as well. This system is special in the fact that not only can CFW be installed using a pandora battery, but the system can MAKE pandora batteries. It is the specific model motherboard that can actually softmod batteries, so it is quite a find. The system has had about 2-3 minutes of actual playtime as well, if that. As with the Madden model, it has never been actually used for playing anything....just softmodded and stored away. It also includes the following:

Logitech Playgear PSP Slim Pocket Case
    8GB Sandisk Ultra II Memory Stick Pro Duo (again, not a fake!)
    Sony 2200mah extended life battery (in packaging. comes with two extra battery covers)
    Sony Skype Headset and volume control adapter in packaging
    Sony PSP battery charger in packaging
    Official Sony component tv-out cable (great for outputting games/emulators/movies)

$300 plus shipping

PM if interested!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

BUMP. I will now cover shipping. In other words, the above prices are now SHIPPED to your USA or Canada location. I need to pay the rent, so these will only be up for grabs from now for the next 24 hours....then ebay they go. Last chance to grab a new fully hackable 2000 with no dead pixels!
    Last edited by zektor; 12-07-2009 at 11:03 AM.