Thread: Game Doctor SF7 Question

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Game Doctor SF7 Question

I picked up a Game Doctor SF7 a week or so ago from Tototek and haven't quite been able to get it to work. It boots up fine and I don't notice any problems with the menu or the floppy drive. I've used ucon64 to convert several different ROMs to GD3 format and sent them over to the unit via parallel port and via floppy and every single time I try and load the game, I get a blank screen. I can't figure out what the problem is. I've also not been able to load games in to the unit that are over 8 mbits. I'm probably doing something wrong here, but I can't figure out what it would be. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by true2life View Post
    I picked up a Game Doctor SF7 a week or so ago from Tototek and haven't quite been able to get it to work. It boots up fine and I don't notice any problems with the menu or the floppy drive. I've used ucon64 to convert several different ROMs to GD3 format and sent them over to the unit via parallel port and via floppy and every single time I try and load the game, I get a blank screen. I can't figure out what the problem is. I've also not been able to load games in to the unit that are over 8 mbits. I'm probably doing something wrong here, but I can't figure out what it would be. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Did you try contacting Tomy from Tototek? Not to side-step your issue but if you haven't consulted Tototek/Tomy already that's the best place for help.