Thread: Gran Turismo 3 A-spec.... Best car?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Smile Gran Turismo 3 A-spec.... Best car?

Any one know alot about this game? What is the best car? I've been playing this lately. Havin fun. What should I buy? Not win? Money is no object.
    In yo face!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Best car for what? Beginners? Rally? Overall? There are lots of great cars, but the point is you cannot simply use a single car for all events, due to restrictions on power plant and drivetrain.

Personally, I think the best cars are ones you don't need to buy at all. If you need to spend money it should be on engine management, transmission, and suspension. The best car to start out with then? I believe it's the Subaru Impreza Rally Car Prototype. It has excellent power & balance which can take a user well into the Amateur league. The best part about it is how it's obtained, through gold-ing the licenses. Specifically, a complete Gold Rally license will grant a user this car. Not only, but the experience gained from learning how to drive for this game will prove beneficial later on (as does gold-ing all the licenses) against faster and more durable cars. As mentioned, this car is free so long as you're willing to put in the time to earn it.

Barring that, the F1 cars are bar none the best. F094/S, F094/H, F090/S, etc..
    The LeMans type cars are good too, Nissan R390 Race Car, Toyota GT-One Race Car, 787B, S2000 Race Car, etc..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Smile

Ya I do drop the gears and lower the suspention on most of the cars. I did win one of the F1 cars from the 100 laps in the cicle. That one is nice! Really grips turns and excellarates amazing. Let me ask another question are thw cars that are 1.2 mill. worth it? Or are the crap?

I have the first 4 liscenses. Clean out beginer with all golds. I know you need diferent cars, I have a ton. Just kinda thinkin BIG!

I purchased the Suzuki Escudo! (1,000,000$) Thing starts at 981 hp!!!! Then you add turbo 4 and it has 1700+. That thing is fast!!!!
    Last edited by RASK1904; 12-08-2009 at 03:55 AM.
    In yo face!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RASK1904 View Post
    Ya I do drop the gears and lower the suspention on most of the cars. I did win one of the F1 cars from the 100 laps in the cicle. That one is nice! Really grips turns and excellarates amazing. Let me ask another question are thw cars that are 1.2 mill. worth it? Or are the crap?

I have the first 4 liscenses. Clean out beginer with all golds. I know you need diferent cars, I have a ton. Just kinda thinkin BIG!

I purchased the Suzuki Escudo! (1,000,000$) Thing starts at 981 hp!!!! Then you add turbo 4 and it has 1700+. That thing is fast!!!!
    Yeah, the Escudo is crap for handling, plus that money is wasted since it's a car you can win. I'll say this again, you don't need to buy the good cars. If you're buying cars other than a TVR or Mercedes Benz which can only be bought, you're wasting money.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Smile

Ya. Money doesn't really matter. I can buy anything. and I got almost everything I need. Maybe a few "this car only" races left in Amatuere. Now it's just driving racing and winning. I have been addicted to this game for a long time. I always come back. It is damn good game. I got that Suzuki car up to 292 mph!!! Good times.
    In yo face!