I didn't really want to sell this, but it takes up quite a bit of room, and space is at a premium in my room right now... It works very well, though when I got it a while back, I was told that occasionally the power button on top of the TV needed a bit of wiggling to make it work. I haven't had much of a problem with it, however... All the different areas of testing work perfectly, as does the SNES add-on. Cosmetically, it's in excellent shape...I believe there's a sticker on the RF switch that is connected to the station with the location of a certain electronics store in Appleton, Wisconsin. Also, the SNES system shows yellowing, and there is a touch of black paint towards the upper right corner (as you look straight down on it) in the Nintendo logo.

Pics (crappy cell phone pics...I have no idea where my regular camera got away to...labelless Lufia 2 SNES cart not included):

Asking $680 shipped within the eastern US for the Test Station setup ($690 to the western US, due to the shipping difference...international, please ask). Don't like my prices? Feel free to offer me. Trades are accepted as well...mainly looking for RPGs I don't already have (SNES/PS1/PS2/PS3/DS/PSP, any region), with a preference to the Tales of series and Japanese PS1 and PS2 limited boxes. Questions, comments, or offers, post 'em or PM me .