Thread: Game Core 2010 Announced! April 30th - May 2nd Valley Forge Convention Center

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Game Core 2010 Announced! April 30th - May 2nd Valley Forge Convention Center

Hey everyone I just wanted to let you know Game Core 2010 has been announced. The show will be April 30th - May 2nd at the Valley Forge Convention Center in King Of Prussia, PA. All you old school guys will remember this is the venue that Philly Classic called home.

This show is a bit different than our last event as first of all its 3 days long, 2nd it runs from 6pm friday - 6pm sunday. That means 48 non stop hours of gaming. That means at 2am you wanna go play some arcade games you can. If at 9pm you wanna see a screening or a panel or play in an RPG campaign chances are good one of them will be going on.

This year we are teaming up with the guys over at NintendoAge to run there AgeExpo inside of our con. That means all sorts of awesome nintendo releated programming going on and maybe some new releases.

We will of course have all the stuff we normally have including tournaments, screenings, our huge marketplace and dealer room (open normal dealer room hours not all weekend) RPG Games, Magic The Gathering Tournaments etc.

Check out our website at www.gamecorecon.com
    Too Many Games 12
    Friday June 15 - Sunday June 17 Oaks, PA
    www.toomanygames.com

my feedback! http://www.digitpress.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=56075

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    GnawRadar

This sounds like it can and will be the best show/con to hit this area in a long time. I'm really excited that it is a weekend not just one day and that it is non-stop. I'm going to try my best to make it to this for more than one day and possibly for hours on end. Hell, if I can rest up beforehand and then get enough caffeine I'll just stay up for 48 hours. :P