Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TMNT: The Arcade Game for XboX Live Arcade.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Diskoboy74

Quote Originally Posted by PapaStu View Post
    A few.

I know that Yaris is gone (it had a 1 year availability window). Playing Yaris now won't even show to your fellow friends that you're playing it, as MS completely removed all system acknowledgement for it. I think the Doritos game 'Dash of Destruction' from this last year was also removed. EA's Live Score Tracker should be down, as is their Live Draft Tracker (these because EA pulled out of the Fantasy Sports network they had online). I'm pretty sure that a few other games have been removed, but i'm not remembering which ones at the moment.

Speedball is indeed off the list as well, but Triggerheart Exelica is still available.

Yeah. MS said that they were going to start to remove games that had a real low MC score, coupled with a low buy-through% (those games that had the demo downloaded and then not have a full game purchase afterwords).
    Actually, many of the retro-arcade titles are gone now. Several Namco, and most of the Atari titles are gone. Same with most of the old Konami titles like Scramble and Gyruss.

Apple (Level 5) Shadow Kisuragi's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Does anybody know if recommending the removed games to a friend will allow them to download/purchase? Microsoft previously mentioned that this would be the only way to access games that were removed. I want to play Speedball...

I can has MOAR DS? Custom rank graphic
    Bay Area, Ca | 2125 miles from Chicagoland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    PapaStu

Oob.... that deserves a huge slap in the face. That stick is complete crap, not to mention the sorry excuse for a spinner.

@ TheCaptain, the game is incredibly easy, and if you want a very fast 200g then download, play and delete. Free game is free.
    Because it makes no attempt to be great, it is therefore extremely great.
    Some of My Game Collection
    Mah Mac n' Cheese Blog

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    The Shamemaker
    PSN
    heybtbm
    Steam
    The_Shamemaker

Quote Originally Posted by TheCaptain View Post
    someday I hope somone puts out an arcade stick so we can experience the true arcade feel of these games.
    ?

There's like 10+ different 360 sticks out. Hori has 8 that I can think of off the top of my head.
    "One of the ways I gauge a DS game is by recharges. "...Tycho (Penny Arcade)

Insert Coin (Level 0) TheCaptain's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oobgarm View Post
    There's this:

Plus the Street Fighter ones if you're wanting one.
    I don't like the design or look of that one, I don't want the Street Fighter arcade stick, it's not affordable and I heard bad things about it. Any links where I can purchase an arcade stick for the 360?
    ~The Captain~

Pac-Man (Level 10) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    PSN
    buzz_retro64

I have that stick! lol Haven't used it though. For all my 2d games, I use the simple Mad Catz Street Fighter gamepad. D pad is great, and double dragon is way easier with it, including TMNT.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    The Shamemaker
    PSN
    heybtbm
    Steam
    The_Shamemaker

Quote Originally Posted by TheCaptain View Post
    I don't like the design or look of that one, I don't want the Street Fighter arcade stick, it's not affordable and I heard bad things about it. Any links where I can purchase an arcade stick for the 360?
    Go to Amazon. Type in "Hori 360".
    "One of the ways I gauge a DS game is by recharges. "...Tycho (Penny Arcade)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by heybtbm View Post
    Go to Amazon. Type in "Hori 360".
    I found their official website this morning and purchased a great looking arcade stick, I'm excited to get this in the mail when it comes as it looks like exactly the kind of stick I was looking for. I think it was the Pro Ex or something like that, it was white and with colored buttons, my only complaint is that the stick looks short, but whatever....it will do nicely.
    ~The Captain~

Crono (Level 14) Custom rank graphic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

You're probably talking about this. I don't know about buying at their site. Usually at a company site it goes for full price with no discounts. Right now it's at Amazon for 89.99 discounted from 129.99. If possible, I'd recommend canceling your order and purchasing it from Amazon if it hasn't shipped yet.

Everything in the above post is opinion unless stated otherwise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kupomogli View Post
    You're probably talking about this. I don't know about buying at their site. Usually at a company site it goes for full price with no discounts. Right now it's at Amazon for 89.99 discounted from 129.99. If possible, I'd recommend canceling your order and purchasing it from Amazon if it hasn't shipped yet.

Money isn't really of any concern to me, it was not that one it was the all white one with the colorfull buttons and the price was $59.99 so It's all good. I only order from Amazon once in a while due to a refund issue I had with them back in 2006, so I usually limit my purchases with them to hard to find DVD's and music and like I said, it's a rare occurance for me.

I'm excited to get my arcade stick, it looks sweet and it is sure to give me a nice arcade feel (which is what I'm going for), gaming has not been this fun for me in a long time
    ~The Captain~