Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Portland Retro Gaming Expo 2010

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    swlovinist

I am happy to offically announce that I have completed my SEGA DVD collecting 2 disc set. It will debut at our show, and is by far my best DVD yet. Part of my Nuts and Bolts to Videogame Collecting series, I also will be debuting new packaging for my previous Volumes 1 & 2 that match my Sega DVD artwork. For any Sega fan or collector of Sega items, this is a great DVD set. The SEGA DVDs will cover the SMS, GENESIS, GAMEGEAR, NOMAD, PICO, LASERACTIVE, 32X, SCD, SATURN and the DREAMCAST. It is filmed in HD, and runs over 2hrs and 20 min. Chapters are broken down by systems. The DVD will be $15 at the show and I will offer it AFTER the show for $20 shipped. The show special will be Vol. 1 and 2 for $12 ea, 2 for $20, or all three of my videos will be $30. They be be on available to watch and buy in the free console area. Any further questions about this passionate project of mine, just PM me.
    Last edited by swlovinist; 09-07-2010 at 10:49 PM.
    Would you like to know more about collecting video games? Check out my extensive Youtube channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/swlovinist

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    loop006

Quote Originally Posted by swlovinist View Post
    I am happy to offically announce that I have completed my SEGA DVD collecting 2 disc set. It will debut at our show, and is by far my best DVD yet. Part of my Nuts and Bolts to Videogame Collecting series, I also will be debuting new packaging for my previous Volumes 1 & 2 that match my Sega DVD artwork. For any Sega fan or collector of Sega items, this is a great DVD set. The SEGA DVDs will cover the SMS, GENESIS, GAMEGEAR, NOMAD, PICO, LASERACTIVE, 32X, SCD, SATURN and the DREAMCAST. It is filmed in HD, and runs over 2hrs and 20 min. Chapters are broken down by systems. The DVD will be $15 at the show and I will offer it AFTER the show for $20 shipped. The show special will be Vol. 1 and 2 for $12 ea, 2 for $20, or all three of my videos will be $30. They be be on available to watch and buy in the free console area. Any further questions about this passionate project of mine, just PM me.
    Awesome! I'm really enjoying Vol. 1 and will check out Vol 2. this weekend. I'll defiantly take a copy of the Sega one.. at the show. Keep them coming!

-G

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm hoping to buy a lot of arcade boards at the Portland Retro Gaming Expo this year. Specifically boards I can run on my setup, 4 button / 2 player / horizontal screen. Looking for CPS2 (Mars Matrix, Alien Vs Predator), MVS (MOTW), and whatever else catches my fancy.

Insert Coin (Level 0) recycledgamer's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

New auction items just posted on the site. It's going to be a good one!

http://retrogamingexpo.com/auction.php

Chuck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chainclaw View Post
    I'm hoping to buy a lot of arcade boards at the Portland Retro Gaming Expo this year. Specifically boards I can run on my setup, 4 button / 2 player / horizontal screen. Looking for CPS2 (Mars Matrix, Alien Vs Predator), MVS (MOTW), and whatever else catches my fancy.
    You should post in this thread on klov:

http://forums.arcade-museum.com/show...=149644&page=2

Several arcade collectors are coming and maybe you can get them to bring something for you.

See you all in a week!

toby

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Man, I have so much work to do this week to get ready. But I can't wait. It's gonna be a great show. Looking forward to seeing everyone again and hopefully plenty of new faces this year too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am stressed in prepping for the show. Currently at 1:40am in the morning I am restoring Atari 2600 Paddles for the Atari Tournament on Sunday