After recently getting PS0 on DS i've gotten back into the series full steam and decided to give universe online another go and in all honesty Sega has really pulled it together nicely.

They had Maximum Attack G a while back but now the stages from that event act as rare instances, so pretty much it's the original stages from Phantasy Star Online as a rare encounter instance. Just got through playing through Ruins tonight (got lucky) which had a 500% exp and drop bonus and it was DAMN fun.

Phantasy Star Universe may have had a rocky start, but Sega has really stuck to their guns this time and seen it through. They really seem to care about the series and obviously it has kept them afloat and hopefully we will see a new one on ps3/360/wii soon, cause I for one can't get enough of the series.

I'm still a fan and through thick and thin this series has provided me MANY hours of fun, anyone who wants to check it out now is the time if you never have. Also PS0 on DS really gives me even more hopes that they have finally got the formula down to a tee.