Thread: Sega CD,Saturn,DS-16,SNES Dracula X,PS, GREAT STUFF!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Sega CD,Saturn,DS-16,SNES Dracula X,PS, GREAT STUFF!

I will be selling tons of stuff from my very own collection in the upcoming months.

Sega CD gen1 original box SOLD.

DS-16: What can I say, it's a switch back system, nothing else to it. The DS-16is a bit rare in the Genesis community which most of you already know. My DS-16 is in great form $180. I have not seen one in a while until yesterday. There's one on ebay for $499. Yikes! Supply and demand i guess.

SMS Japanese console with two games. Space harrier 1 & 2. It's boxed and in great shape. The controller pads have the joysticks. $120 shipped.

SNES the killer instict package. Everything in tact. No yellowing of any sort. The box is in great shape. 12 games included. $250 out the door.
    Breath of fire
    Zombies ate my neigbors
    Super mario world
    Mario all stars
    Castlevania dracula X comes with it's manual.
    Mario RPG
    Turtles in time
    Knights of the round
    World heroes
    Kirby's Avalanche
    Kirby's dream land 3
    Mega man x

Now for the Saturn games. They are flawless for the exception of the cardboard box games and Street fighter. The Jewel cases are mint. Manuals and back art are in great shape. You know the games well, make an offer. The Nights box is new, the game and controller are sealed.

Playstation stuff. Same thing, make an offer. The Lunar package is missing the necklace & soundtrack but the case is in tact. All the games are free of any serious scratches. To be honest, I really don't see any scratches on my games. The Lunar 2 book is in great shape. All the stickers are in place, no cut outs. Lunar 1 also has all the stickers & cut outs in place. It's showing some separation from main cover, but nothing torn or anything of that sort. It's still in great shape in my opinion. Make me an offer on the whole lot, maybe it's your lucky day.

I have a game collection video on youtube. My user name is Hushg2000, Everything is for sale. I would like to sell the systems with all the games if possible. I will work out a deal for those want to buy a lot. All the SMS,gamecube,N-64,Turbografx in the box,etc... is for sale.

Last edited by g2000; 02-09-2010 at 08:38 PM.