Hey everyone, I bought a pair of these guns and have not really been thrilled with them so far. Both of the games I have tried them with required "Justifier" mode, and those games were Police 24/7 (or Police 911 in the USA) and Area 51. The calibration never seems to help very much, there will be times where it appears accurate and then it just goes bonkers. I've tried playing in all kinds of lighting conditions, tampering with the TV brightness, trying other televisions, and cleaning the lens of the guns. Nothing ever seems to improve either gun's performance.

I thought I found some hope in the "set" function, as I had read on this page it was used to calibrate the gun to your analog TV:

http://gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Nyko_Super_Cobra

I tried firing at a center target 10 times in a row and even more, but fiddling with this function does not seem too offer much improvement. I will try to get my hands on a GunCon game and see how the accuracy changes, I imagine it should be a bit better because of how it taps into the composite video signal but we'll see.

The TV I'm using is a Sony PVM 2030 and I'm playing the PSX games on a PS2, slim model SCPH-75001 through S-Video. My questions are:

1. Is there any documentation on the Nyko SuperCobra's functions (or does anyone have the manual)?
2. Does the actual PSX Konami Justifier (green gun) work well?
3. Is there anything I can do to improve lighting conditions/the guns themselves?
4. Does anyone have their own experiences with the Nyko SuperCobra to share?

Thank you for any and all help, I appreciate anything you can bring to the table.