Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Star wars the force unleashed Ultimate sith edition

  1. #1
    Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Md
    Posts
    2,254
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default Star wars the force unleashed Ultimate sith edition

    I did't think the force unleashed did real well but I was out and seen this used at Gamestop. They wanted 34.99 while the regular one was 17.99 used. I was like wow double. She said this is one of the few that had a seperate sku.

    The steel case and content looked cool. I didn't even know they had a sith edition because I can't recall seeing them in stores.

    I think I might up grade my current one. It has only been on the shelf 2 days. Was this a low print run? Or just a star wars thing.
    Last edited by gepeto; 02-14-2010 at 02:54 PM.
    neo geo system

  2. #2
    Mega Man (Level 19) The 1 2 P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The World Is Not Enough
    Posts
    11,193
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    The Sith Edition came out last October and included all the bonus downloadable content(three extra missions on top of the normal campaign). It was a much smaller print run than the first edition(although not exactly a limited edition) and my Best Buy sells out often. I sold my first edition and traded up to the Sith Edition. However, as soon as the first edition hits a sub $10 price point I'm going to buy it again because I like the cover art.

    Quote Originally Posted by gepeto
    I did't think the force unleashed did real well
    You are incorrect. The Force Unleashed was the fastest selling Star Wars game in history and to date has sold atleast 5 million units worldwide.
    ALL HAIL THE 1 2 P
    Quote Originally Posted by THE 1 2 P
    Why? Once you've seen one partially-exposed butthole you've seen them all.

  3. #3
    I can't change my avatar. Custom rank graphic
    Porksta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Fairfax, VA
    Posts
    2,755
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    YaoIsGod

    Default

    It is (maybe not any more) the most downloaded demo in XBL history.

    Is the bonus stuff built into the game or do I need to install it from a disc, because I can't find it.
    Like free stuff? I have earned hundreds of dollars in free Amazon gift cards through Swagbucks. Check it out here! Earn 3000 points and I will give you FREE shipping the next time you buy from me!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Porksta

  4. #4
    Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Md
    Posts
    2,254
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Porksta View Post
    It is (maybe not any more) the most downloaded demo in XBL history.

    Is the bonus stuff built into the game or do I need to install it from a disc, because I can't find it.
    The jedi temple, tantooine and hoth are on disc 2 Just play off the disc.


    12P What was the retail price for this version?
    neo geo system

  5. #5
    I can't change my avatar. Custom rank graphic
    Porksta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Fairfax, VA
    Posts
    2,755
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    YaoIsGod

    Default

    IIRC $40, but Amazon had it for $37.
    Like free stuff? I have earned hundreds of dollars in free Amazon gift cards through Swagbucks. Check it out here! Earn 3000 points and I will give you FREE shipping the next time you buy from me!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Porksta

  6. #6
    I can has MOAR DS? Custom rank graphic
    PapaStu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bay Area, Ca | 2125 miles from Chicagoland
    Posts
    8,677
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    PapaStu

    Default

    Currently those bonus missions are exclusive to the Sith edition (the Hoth stuff, not the Jedi Temple). The Hoth stuff is supposed to be released to the rest of the world, but I don't think thats happened yet.
    Because it makes no attempt to be great, it is therefore extremely great.
    Some of My Game Collection
    Mah Mac n' Cheese Blog

  7. #7
    Mega Man (Level 19) The 1 2 P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The World Is Not Enough
    Posts
    11,193
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gepeto View Post
    12P What was the retail price for this version?
    $40 but because it was somewhat limited it has sold really well. I had to go to a Gamestop nearly an hour away just to get a sealed copy(during their after xmas sale where I purchased it for $20) because all the local stores were either sold out or only had used copies.

    It was also very poorly advertised so not everyone even knows this thing came out. When I found out about it I sold my original on ebay and went out to buy this version so that I could get all the downloadable content. You can buy the original new for $20 or less.

    The Sith Edition still suffers from the biggest problem the original suffers from: completely broken Star Destroyer battle. Even the strategy guide gives you the wrong strategy for fighting it. Wii owners are lucky that this battle was just a cutscene for them....but they are unlucky in that they don't get any of the bonus content.
    ALL HAIL THE 1 2 P
    Quote Originally Posted by THE 1 2 P
    Why? Once you've seen one partially-exposed butthole you've seen them all.

  8. #8
    Insert Coin (Level 0) iloveguns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    outer desert slums
    Posts
    151
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 1 2 P View Post
    $40 but because it was somewhat limited it has sold really well. I had to go to a Gamestop nearly an hour away just to get a sealed copy(during their after xmas sale where I purchased it for $20) because all the local stores were either sold out or only had used copies.

    It was also very poorly advertised so not everyone even knows this thing came out. When I found out about it I sold my original on ebay and went out to buy this version so that I could get all the downloadable content. You can buy the original new for $20 or less.

    The Sith Edition still suffers from the biggest problem the original suffers from: completely broken Star Destroyer battle. Even the strategy guide gives you the wrong strategy for fighting it. Wii owners are lucky that this battle was just a cutscene for them....but they are unlucky in that they don't get any of the bonus content.
    woah nice info..
    the best things in life are those moments unexpected...

Similar Threads

  1. Star Wars: Force Unleashed - $14.99 360/PS3
    By titanzguard in forum Buying and Selling
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 02:36 PM
  2. Star Wars Force Unleashed?
    By MissingNo_1231 in forum Modern Gaming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 06:36 PM
  3. wtb star wars force unleashed and nhl09 for xbox 360
    By tfrank in forum Buying and Selling
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 10:31 PM
  4. "Star Wars: Force Unleashed"
    By CaryMG in forum Modern Gaming
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-14-2007, 02:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •