Got to my friend's place right when he was leaving to go pick up some food for the whole gang. So I went up the stairs to his living room and saw a Zelda title on his Wii. Being out of games I didn't know if it was a Wii Zelda game or not. I figured it was, but kept thinking to myself gee these graphics are muddy-ish, heh.

I was inside the belly and killed the three flying creatures mini-boss by tossing this character at them.

Got to traverse around the environs for a while. I have to admit I got into it after a little while, it was fairly cool but I kept thinking about Link to the Past and how much that game kicked ass

How much do the N64 Zelda games go for on average these days? Is it worth picking up an N64 for them? I'm not a big 3D fan but if I can pick up the N64 and some games for $50 maybe it wouldn't be a bad investment. I did love those WCW Aki N64 games after all...

Hey another random Nintendo question, how much does a Gamecube go for these days? I know there's some classic Zelda/Metroid/RE games on there, maybe I might want to branch out a bit, heh. So I guess, um, this is a joint Zelda games on N64/N64/Gamecube (recommendation) type thread. I know it's kind of all over the place. Feel free to chime in wherever you feel most comfortable. Sort of a free for all, heh