Thread: FT/FO: 1 Unreleased NES proto, 4 Gameboy protos, 3 Blank GB proto boards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FT/FO: 1 Unreleased NES proto, 4 Gameboy protos, 3 Blank GB proto boards

Hi folks,

Just looking to grab some more NES protos and I was looking to either trade or sell some of my Gameboy stuff and a double of an unreleased game.

First up, one of 2 known copies of Hoppin' Mad:

This is my second copy of Hoppin' Mad, and to my knowledge no others have ever been seen/found/owned by a collector. This is the exact same build as my other copy (2 complete levels, a third playable level with no enemies, constant loop) and I think this one has a cooler label. I'm more attached to my first copy as it was the first unreleased game I purchased in the wild, so this one is up for grabs.

Next up, 2 Super Scrabble Gameboy protos on large dev carts: Top Copy is Gone!

Appear to be the same build, and both appear finished though I cannot say for certain. The second one pictured has a sticker that I put on and has my handwriting on it.

Next, another Super Scrabble proto and a Mousetrap Hotel proto on short dev carts:

Same deal as before on the Super Scrabble, aside from the super cool dev case. The Mousetrap Hotel cart has what appears to marker that someone tried to take off that reads "Property of Milton Bradley" and the rest is illegible to me.

Next, a blank long dev cart:

What you see is what you get with this one. All of the long dev carts have a sticker with dip switch settings on the back.

Last, 2 blank short Gameboy dev carts:

One has a faded stamp that reads "confidential" and the other has the cool dev sticker again. The cart on the left is for a 28 pin EPROM, the left for a 32 pin EPROM.

In regards to trades, I am looking for ANY NES proto stuff I can get my hands on that I don't already have. My list can be found here: http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/mes...threadid=24859

I'm open to all trade offers, just let me know what you have and what you want and we can more than likely work something out.

I'm open to any and all cash offers, again just let me know what you have in mind.

Feel free to ask any questions, thanks!
    Last edited by mrmark0673; 03-02-2010 at 07:16 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump!

Really interested in trades for other protos more than anything else, let's hear what you've got!

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It would be fair to tell people that think about buying this ''unreleased'' game hopping mad,that the game has been dumped and reproduced and its not really unreleased anymore.
    Your making it seem like its really unreleased and more valuable than it is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

A known scammer calling me deceitful...

Gotta love Dutch!

It is an unreleased game, though the dump is available. I'd have a hard time calling protos of Time Diver, Sun Man, or Uforce Power Games "released games" to be honest, though dumps of those are available too.

For people interested, Mr Obscure has a personal issue with me for outing him several times on NintendoAge for making multiple accounts after being banned for scamming: http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/mes...threadid=17667

He also started a thread here about "finding" some protos in an elderly person's attic, one of which he already had and the other was not what he claimed it to be: http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=130629

Anyway, thanks for the free bump Dutch!

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What is your problem? .
    Im just not happy with the way your promoting to sell this ''unreleased'' game.
    Be honest! i am, i got banned for a shipping issue,people got there stuff damaged i didn't scam anybody.But thats not the point your not honest.
    If you would say this on ebay you would get reported just like people that are trying to sell free fall or earthbound like its a unreleased game.
    Unreleased games go for high prices,people want 10 k for them and dumped this is not worth more then a repro say $35 ok its a real proto so a bit more,but not much

Crono (Level 14)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

You guys can settle this out via PM if you want. But quit it in here before it goes any further...

-GAC-
    #vbender

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mr obscure View Post
    Im just not happy with the way your promoting to sell this ''unreleased'' game.
    It is an unreleased game, though the ROM is available and the game can be found on reproduction sites. The game can be purchased at the following location: http://www.thenesdump.com/screen%20s...ppin%20mad.htm
    It's a great game, and I highly recommend coinheaven's site. I receive no money from these reproductions. Clear enough?

Be honest! i am, i got banned for a shipping issue,people got there stuff damaged i didn't scam anybody.
    You were banned upwards of 10 times, all of your alternate accounts are listed in the link I provided.

If you would say this on ebay you would get reported just like people that are trying to sell free fall or earthbound like its a unreleased game.
    Yes, these would be reported, but not in the same way reproductions are reported. These are not allowed on Ebay because they are "beta" material. The others aren't allowed because they are pirates. Very, very different, though I'm assuming most interested parties would know that.

Unreleased games go for high prices,people want 10 k for them
    Having personally purchased and owned a dozen unreleased NES games, I can assure you they aren't worth $10k. If anyone wants an undumped unreleased game for the bargain price of $6k, PM me

dumped this is not worth more then a repro say $35 ok its a real proto so a bit more,but not much
    I'm looking to buy any dumped unreleased NES game at double your estimate. If anyone has one for $75, I can send payment ASAP.

Thanks again for the free bump Dutch!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GrandAmChandler View Post
    You guys can settle this out via PM if you want. But quit it in here before it goes any further...

-GAC-
    He came to crap in my thread, you could always just delete his posts so that I can sell my items.

I am the one who reported the post...

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My last and final post(consider it a free bump)
    I didn't crap on your thread.I just wanted to clear your ''unreleased ''game.And would of said it to anybody else.
    A newby nes collector could of lost a lot of money if he thought it was unreleased.
    Games you bring up for exsamples are know dumped games ,hopping mad is not ,you didn't make it clear in your thread and should have.
    Be honest for 1 time and don't bring up your own.
    You know that unreleased games can go for 10K. WAR ON WHEELS was offerd for that price and you know it! be honest man.
    The unreleased game you have are more likely usa unreleased.I mean games that are released for famicon but not for usa or pal nes.(crossfire?
    If anybody has an trully unreleased nes game he should sell it for 10K plus.
    Money is made from these games people,reproductions and limited homebrew.
    really sad but true.
    people like mrmark/beaglepussy are doing this and making money and are not interrested in any other way, so if you sell unreleased games dont be a thief of your own wallet.
    thats the truth.

anyway i only wanted to clear out the unreleased thing.
    GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SALES AND ALL THE BEST TO YOU.
    if anyone wants to buy from mr mark buy with confidence he is a good seller.
    ^^ see im not that bad,just wanted to clear something out that looked shady.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My last and final post(consider it a free bump)
    Thank you!

Games you bring up for exsamples are know dumped games ,hopping mad is not
    Funny, I sold it months ago on this very site...

You know that unreleased games can go for 10K. WAR ON WHEELS was offerd for that price and you know it! be honest man.
    Dream was offering the game for $7k at one point, though it never sold. No NES proto that I can remember has ever sold for half of the price you mention.

people like mrmark/beaglepussy are doing this and making money and are not interrested in any other way, so if you sell unreleased games dont be a thief of your own wallet.
    thats the truth.
    We release free NES proto ROMs every month, and we released 2 unreleased game ROMs in the last month. You can check out the prototype forum and download them for free

The unreleased game you have are more likely usa unreleased.I mean games that are released for famicon but not for usa or pal nes.(crossfire?
    If anybody has an trully unreleased nes game he should sell it for 10K plus.
    I have a licensed version of Tengen Tetris, shoot me a PM for my paypal so I can tell you where to send the $10k.

You're a funny guy Dutch, keep up the good fight!

Chaos Knight
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Mayhem64

Mr Obscure is delving into complete semantics here. Hopping Mad IS unreleased, no ifs, buts or arguments about that. It was unfinished and unreleased at the time of its development. The ROM has been dumped and distributed, and reproductions made of it. REPRODUCTIONS HAVE BEEN RELEASED! I think that's his point. Silly Mr Obscure. Making a mountain out of a molehill. Consider this a pre-emptive note of caution regarding your behaviour...

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

^^^^^
    Thats excatly what i ment.
    My englizz(lol) is pretty bad,so that can be confusing sometimes.
    A ''unreleased'' nes game thats dumped or not makes a huge difference in price this should be mentioned at all times by everyone.
    I see to much starting collecters get fooled by these ads on forums and ebay.
    point made thanks mayhem.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The rom on the prototype has not been dumped/distributed. The rom in circulation is a modified rom that was completed in hopes of making it a more viable candidate for a reproduction.

The rom on the cart for sale is not available to anyone but the owner of the cart, and the game was never available during the lifespan of the NES. The only way you could get a copy of the game (in any form) would be by buying the repro release, DLing the free dump, or purchasing the game from a reproduction site. The game is a prototype, and it never saw a retail release.

I hope that clears up any and all confusion, and prevents further thread crapping.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This thread makes me lol, free bump.
    WTB Clayfighter Sculptor's Cut Manual Only... PM ME!!