Blue GINORMOUS Astropad
    2 Sega DC Controllers
    1 Blue VMU
    1 Performance Rumble pack
    1 NES control Pad

$12 for everything

Test Drive 6 (no manual)
    Test Drive V-Rally (no manual)
    Test Drive LeMans (no game disc, Rainbow Six is inside instead?)
    Who Wants to Beat Up a Millionaire (complete)
    NCAA FB 2K2 - factory sealed
    World Series Baseball 2K2 - factory sealed
    Sega GT - factory sealed
    The Next Tetris (PS1) complete

All for $15. This was quite a chore to find these games, as they were mixed in with the CD's and almost all of the opened games had incorrect discs, or the manuals were in the wrong cases, or whatever. I left a few NFL 2K titles and a few others behind, and went ahead and bought the Test Drive games even though they aren't complete because I believe I may have a few extra manuals laying around.

***EDIT**** I forgot to add a quick story from the cashier. I put the stuff on the counter and commented how I never find any good game stuff at this location and she was very forthcoming about how the "regular" guy hadn't been in yet today and these games had just been put out earlier this morning. (I went by there around 11:00am). I sensed that this guy was NOT going to be happy that I was there first. I wanted to get more into who the "regular guy" was, what he looked like etc, but just decided to be happy with the find and move on.
    Last edited by Deadman; 03-01-2010 at 05:36 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

A combination of stuff I got last month and the final load that arrived today:

Call of Duty: WAW strategy guide-- 1 cent
    Final Fantasy VII mouse pad-- 50 cent
    The Crow: Stairway to Heaven dvd set $20
    Gamecube freeloader $3

A better picture.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex edition x3-- 1 cent
    Dreamcast memory card $2

Square Enix 360 rpg music cd promo $4
    Alien Trilogy demo(Saturn) $2
    Bust a Move(Groove in the US) soundtrack $1
    Ninety Nine Nights demo(360) $5
    Ninja Blade music promo $1
    Bust A Move 2 demo(PS1) $8
    ALL HAIL THE 1 2 P
    Quote Originally Posted by THE 1 2 P
    Why? Once you've seen one partially-exposed butthole you've seen them all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

A couple of things that came in the mail today, courtesy of our forum members

The Krion Conquest (NES) - complete. A great Mega-Man clone!

Tempo (32X) - complete. The shrinkwrap is still intact except on the top.

Soul Star (SCD) - complete. Another game that I've heard good things about. Can't wait to try it.

Now, I just have to unpack all of my crap (just moved) and hook everything up again!

I can't change my avatar. Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    YaoIsGod

Some finds today:

Got everything for around $26.
    Like free stuff? I have earned hundreds of dollars in free Amazon gift cards through Swagbucks. Check it out here! Earn 3000 points and I will give you FREE shipping the next time you buy from me!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Porksta

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    cloneholt
    PSN
    cloneholt

Quote Originally Posted by Porksta View Post
    Wow! Good stuff in this lot for sure. Great finds on the Gen games (with manuals I assume?) and getting The Office Season One for $1.91 is a steal!
    Last edited by Deadman; 03-01-2010 at 09:05 PM.

I can't change my avatar. Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    YaoIsGod

Both are complete, BOB is kind of beat up, but Raiden is a gem. Should make my money back either way.
    Like free stuff? I have earned hundreds of dollars in free Amazon gift cards through Swagbucks. Check it out here! Earn 3000 points and I will give you FREE shipping the next time you buy from me!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Porksta

Alex (Level 15) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

I found a few things today.

A new copy of OEM Windows 95 with USB support. I didn't even know that Windows 95 could support USB, so I learned something today. I don't need a product key do I?

Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion for PC. It's an adventure game so I picked it up.

Instant Immersion 51 Languages for PC. It seems to just have the basics for many languages, I thought it would be interesting to try out.

Kiki's Delivery Service on VHS. I already had a copy which was a bit cheaper, but this copy is a widescreen version so I decided to get it too. I've seen plenty of the full screen version, but never the widescreen. If only I could find other Studio Ghibli films I'd be thrilled, I only have this and Spirited Away on VHS.

Apple (Level 5) Shadow Kisuragi's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My Neighbor Totoro shouldn't be hard to find on VHS and is an awesome movie. I should look out for the Studio Ghibli VHS tapes next time I'm at Goodwill.

Also, the OEM Windows 95 should have a product key with it. My OEM copy came printed on the instruction manual, but mileage may vary depending on the manufacturer that packaged it.

Nice stuff Porksta. I'd love to have found a Genesis copy of Raiden Trad this weekend (just picked up a loose SNES copy).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deadman View Post
    Cool DC haul at Goodwill today!
    Nice finds indeed. Sorry to up the ante, but I think I found a really fine Dreamcast haul myself, courtesy of craigslist.

1 Boxed Rev1 Canadian Dreamcast, complete
    1 Boxed official Agetec Rally Wheel, complete
    1 Boxed official transparent green controller, complete
    1 Boxed EB Games/Interact S-Video cable, complete
    1 Boxed Performance Tremor Pack, complete
    1 Boxed Performance Memory Card, complete
    1 official 4X Memory Card
    1 official smoke/black VMU
    Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike, Centipede, Sword of the Berserk: Guts Rage, Sonic Adventure Sega All-Stars release, and Sega Sports NBA 2K.

All for $50 Canadian. I could ramble on for a while about all the things here but I plan to keep most and sell the rest. I am keeping the wheel and Dreamcast box at the very least which are two things I've wanted for a while.
    Whaddya mean invalid parameters?!

9,000 gigs of ram and it still can't answer a simple question!

Strawberry (Level 2) SEGA_Queen's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well, I had an interesting weekend. My sister and I went into Downtown Vancouver on Saturday to check out the Olympic stuff going on. It was insanely busy, but we still had a lot of fun.

While I was there, I decided to check out a japanese bookstore called Bookoff, since it's the only location in Canada. It's a store that sells used Japanese books, CDs & even games for excellent prices!

I browsed through their import games hoping to find some decent DS & PSP games, but wasn't anything I was interested in. There were also some import PS1 RPGs (Dragon Quest VII, Breath of Fire IV, and Saga Frontier II), but since I can't read Japanese I left them behind.

Fortunately, I had more luck in the the import CD section. After scouring the shelves for a good half-hour, I bought the following CDs (all used, of course):

Final Fantasy X OST for $17.50

Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology OST for $12.00

Black Jack OST for $3.50

Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon R OST for $12.00

Escaflowne OST 1: Over the Sky for $12.00

Escaflowne OST 2 for $3.50

Bookoff was having the 20% off sale because of the Olympics. So in the end, I only paid a total of $55 for all the CDs I bought.

I also picked up a couple of other things earlier in the week:

Graffiti Kingdom for $6.99 (Used, complete) - One of my local video rental stores was selling off their entire PS2, GC & N64 rental games. But by the time I found out about the sale, this was the only thing left that was worth picking up.

Tales of Destiny II Strategy Guide for $12.99 (New) - My favorite game shop has been clearing out old stock from their back room over the past couple of months. So, I keep finding out-of-print guides every time I go there. One employee mentioned that they even found 12 sealed Greatest Hits copies of The Legend of Dragoon!

Jazwares Super Shadow Super Poser Figure for $15.99 (New)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    b0xwater
    PSN
    is_vigilante

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Kisuragi View Post
    My Neighbor Totoro shouldn't be hard to find on VHS and is an awesome movie. I should look out for the Studio Ghibli VHS tapes next time I'm at Goodwill.
    I got a few of the Ghlibi films on DVD from that glitch a couple years ago when you could get free DVDs from Pepsi Stuff with about 20 other DVDs. Totoro, Porco Rosso, Spirited Away, The Fox Returns. Ended up selling Totoro when it was OOP and got $97 for it, then just bought it again w/ Ponyo because it was 50% off amazon if you buy Ponyo. Great movies, gonna get the other Miyazaki movies eventually.

But I think I'm done buying for the collection or for flipping games for a while. Its been stressing me out a lot and I need to take a break. Let's see how long that lasts though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If you're anything like me, you'll get sucked into something else for a bit to help plug the missing time. I'm going to bet you'll pick up the rest of the Studio Ghibli films

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    b0xwater
    PSN
    is_vigilante

I have to concentrate on my school work more as that is probably the most important thing right now.

Alex (Level 15) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Kisuragi View Post

Also, the OEM Windows 95 should have a product key with it. My OEM copy came printed on the instruction manual, but mileage may vary depending on the manufacturer that packaged it.
    I've been keeping an eye out for My Neighbor Totoro, I haven't found a copy yet though I've watched the film already. I actually want to find the original FOX english dub as it's different from the Disney dub that's currently available. The FOX dub was mostly released on VHS, though it was also released on DVD for a brief period.

I didn't get the manual with this Windows 95 disc so I don't have a product key. From what I've found so far, it seems it just uses an algorithm to verify a valid product key so I just would need to use any one that's listed online. At least it's not a useless disc, the only reason I bought it was because it has USB support.

Quote Originally Posted by darkslime View Post
    I got a few of the Ghlibi films on DVD from that glitch a couple years ago when you could get free DVDs from Pepsi Stuff with about 20 other DVDs. Totoro, Porco Rosso, Spirited Away, The Fox Returns. Ended up selling Totoro when it was OOP and got $97 for it, then just bought it again w/ Ponyo because it was 50% off amazon if you buy Ponyo. Great movies, gonna get the other Miyazaki movies eventually.

But I think I'm done buying for the collection or for flipping games for a while. Its been stressing me out a lot and I need to take a break. Let's see how long that lasts though.
    I plan to get all those films eventually, I just don't want to spend that much on DVDs as it'll get too expensive. I barely want to get DVDs for $5, I bought plenty of VHS tapes for various movies back when they were over $20 each yet are barely worth $3 now. I might get the Ponyo gift set as I have a gift card for a local store that deals with DVDs and music, but I'm not sure yet. Was your copy of Totoro the Disney dub or the FOX dub?

I'm pretty sure you meant The Cat Returns . I haven't seen that yet but I have seen Whisper of the Heart which is where the main character originated from.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Looks like I was to late to start the thread . Anyways, here's my repost.

Got my odyssey 2 today, along with 3 intellivision games (pitfall, star strike, and space hawk), and 2 odyssey 2 games(K.C Munchkin!, and Multi-Mode game cartridge with speedway, spin-out crypto-logic all in original boxes perfect condition with manuals). Payed 64$ for the whole lot. I know it was overpriced the odyssey was $49.99 but it was something I had been wanting for a while. So i'm happy! My first vintage purchase in....months. Oklahoma has been dry lately

EDIT: The odyssey was also in the box with the Styrofoam and all manuals etc. It's also in perfect condition.
    Consoles Owned - Intellivision, SNESx2, NES, XBOX 360, XBOX, PS3, PS2 (slim), N64, Odyssey, Radio Shack Electronic TV Scoreboard

Future Consoles - Atari (2600, 5200, 7800), Sega Genesis, PS1, among others.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Update your sig now that you have the Odyssey

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    b0xwater
    PSN
    is_vigilante

Yeah I meant the Cat Returns. Totoro was the Disney 2 disc version which was why it was worth almost $100. Anyone who pays me $100 for a DVD is insane since it just got reprinted, haha.

Insert Coin (Level 0) gamedude45's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Itachi241
    PSN
    Itachi241
    3DS Friend
    0259-0445-4822

Today I went to a thrift store I haven't been to in months and they had some Sega Saturn games so I got Street Fighter Alpha, Fighting Vipers and Virtua Cop 2 all complete for $2.89 each not a great deal but not a bad deal either.

Then from the local Goodwill I got Resident Evil Gaiden for $5 but the battery is dead I also got the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles season 5 dvd set for $1.50 at the same Goodwill.

Not bad for a monday nothing spectacular but i'm happy with it now it's time to learn how to change Game Boy batteries lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Prince of Persia The Sands of Time GC - $6.50 Hollywood Video

Insert Coin (Level 0) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I did some trading with a today and aquired a few things I've been after.
    Got a TurboBooster, a TurboTap, 2 extra TurboPads, and the system manual.
    Also got for SNES: Legend of The Mystical Ninja (boxed), Super Buster Brothers (boxed), Out of This World (boxed), Super Punch Out (boxed), Super Widget (complete), Wolfenstein 3D (complete), Pilot Wings (complete), F-Zero (complete), and an empty Robocop 3 box for NES.
    This was all received in exchange for both of the Gamecube Zelda collections, a loose copy of Link's Awakening, a loose copy of Oracle of Ages, loose Star Fox 64, and an empty, kinda beat up Mega Man 3 box.