Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Earthbound Unopened

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by portnoyd View Post
    Jesus christ. Half the internet is truly retarded.

It's LIKE a pyramid scheme, not is.
    but its not LIKE a pyramid scheme at all.

it sounds like your picking a negative term to describe it without knowing what your talking about just to prove a point... that is retarded

A friend of mine has an uncle who runs a plumbing business, he refers me to use his services when I have plumbing repairs, I am happy with the service I got, I in turn recommend this service to 2 other people I know, and they use it and recommend to 2 more people. ZOMG!!11!! I am part of a pyramid scheme help!!!
    Last edited by tmlfan; 03-10-2010 at 12:50 PM.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    achika
    PSN
    portnoyd

Did you even read the OP? I took out the part about pyramid schemes because so few people understood what I was trying to say. Read this quote:

http://www.moviequotes.com/fullquote.cgi?qnum=96052

In the same way, it branches out as other sealed collectors see the VGA service and they show two friends who feel compelled to slab all their games and they show two friends who feel compelled to slab all their games and they show two friends who feel compelled to slab all their games and so on and so forth.

When you map out this kind of progression, it looks like a fucking pyramid. That's how it's like a pyramid scheme. The branching.

Self perpetuating model was more appropriate to the post in general. But you didn't even read that damn post otherwise I wouldn't be wasting my time talking to the representative of the retarded half of the internet.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by portnoyd View Post
    Did you even read the OP? I took out the part about pyramid schemes because so few people understood what I was trying to say. Read this quote:

http://www.moviequotes.com/fullquote.cgi?qnum=96052

In the same way, it branches out as other sealed collectors see the VGA service and they show two friends who feel compelled to slab all their games and they show two friends who feel compelled to slab all their games and they show two friends who feel compelled to slab all their games and so on and so forth.

When you map out this kind of progression, it looks like a fucking pyramid. That's how it's like a pyramid scheme. The branching.

Self perpetuating model was more appropriate to the post in general. But you didn't even read that damn post otherwise I wouldn't be wasting my time talking to the representative of the retarded half of the internet.
    Yes I read it, on the first day you posted it on NA.

and your rebuttal is to call me a retard when I question something, or poke a hole in your argument.

I dont collect sealed or graded games and dont care if people do or not, it doesnt affect the way I collect.

Shmup Hooligan Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Glad it's you this time and not me Port.

One note; If you look at what grading has done to other collecting hobbies, any enthusiast would be at least a little concerned when this crops up in theirs. Even if they want nothing to do with the items or service themselves.
    Last edited by Icarus Moonsight; 03-10-2010 at 03:05 PM.

This signature is dedicated to all those
    cyberpunks who fight against injustice
    and corruption every day of their lives

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Icarus Moonsight View Post
    Glad it's you this time and not me Port.

One note; If you look at what grading has done to other collecting hobbies, any enthusiast would be at least a little concerned when this crops up in theirs. Even if they want nothing to do with the items or service themselves.

I know all about it , I have a fairly large Star wars collection, and had long before I collected games. I own a couple graded items as well. For certain items I like it for others I dont see the point. (see U grading for an even bigger argument) But to bash it or try to tell someone why they shouldn't collect something I just don't understand or support. Collect what you like and dont worry about what others like to collect.

Alex (Level 15) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rapavi View Post
    I bet someone pay that much to open it and smell that fresh new game smell agian.
    Or to smell the scratch and sniff cards that came with the strategy guide.

I'm hoping to find a copy some day, I won't spend any crazy amount for it though. I could have had a loose copy for under $10 but passed on it as I didn't have a SNES at the time.